• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

50 Cent Endorses Clinton

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
America not ready fo black president yo. They'd kill him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no:, this could help us prevent Hillary from getting in on a good note :e5dunno:
I bet Hillary was begging Fox News not to announce that :49: ... then again he is right, There are some racist bigots out there that would assassinate Obama.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is someone considered "black" when they are just as much white as they are black. Obama is an oreo, maybe in Kenya they refer to Obama as white?

:gtfoslap:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is someone considered "black" when they are just as much white as they are black. Obama is an oreo.

:gtfoslap:

True, but "oreo's" are still considered black by most. :e5dunno:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no:, this could help us prevent Hillary from getting in on a good note :e5dunno:
I bet Hillary was begging Fox News not to announce that :49: ... then again he is right, There are some racist bigots out there that would assassinate Obama.
There are many people that would like assassinate Bush, but you don't see them attempting. With the security a president has these days (especially Obama, the most security ever by a presidential hopeful), an assassination is more likely to be done by someone on the inside, which would only happen to a candidate such as Kuccinich, Gravel, Hunter, or Paul. So if he was assassinated, i'm sure it would be by some dumbass hick that thinks Obama winning will mean the blacks are "taking over." lol, this country is stupid.

:food-snacking:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True, but "oreo's" are still considered black by most. :e5dunno:
That's because we're racist. He's half white/half black and is referred to as black. Other people claim he's secretly a Muslim that is planning attacks on America. People are voting on race, gender, and religion; it's pathetic.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's because we're racist. He's half white/half black and is referred to as black. Other people claim he's secretly a Muslim that is planning attacks on America. People are voting on race, gender, and religion; it's pathetic.

I agree, but every half white/half black person I know considers themselves to be black as well. It is as if being white is not cool, especially in Tucson. I see people who look white, and they are a quarter mexican and say they are mexican when asked... :e5dunno:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
There are many people that would like assassinate Bush, but you don't see them attempting. With the security a president has these days (especially Obama, the most security ever by a presidential hopeful), an assassination is more likely to be done by someone on the inside, which would only happen to a candidate such as Kuccinich, Gravel, Hunter, or Paul. So if he was assassinated, i'm sure it would be by some dumbass hick that thinks Obama winning will mean the blacks are "taking over." lol, this country is stupid.

:food-snacking:
If George Bush was assassinated, America would become a complete police state....with Cheney calling the shots.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HMMM 50 cent supports hillary.... sorry guys, looks like im gonna support her as well!:jerkoff1:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would rather die than support the black dude or the neo-bitch.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
50 Cents response to O'Reilly

Last edited by a moderator:
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol i love how he jumped on the racist bandwagon so soon
god damn, i must be in the Klan already if i dont like hip-hop, RnB, Rap, ect.

If whites and society in general can be influenced to accept race mixing and diversity through the use of positive (in that it's presented as good for us all) media images and what not, then how is society influenced by persistent, negative media images of whites?

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy: I think jazz is alright. I dislike hiphop and rap though. I think its the lack of instruments that gets me.

Oh well this is going to hurt Hilary more then Obama. Having an ignorant person who shoots his mouth off won't do her any good. As far as im concerned celebrities shouldnt be allowed to endorse candidates, the issues mean nothing to them. They live off in lala land exempt from most of lifes problems, how many of them have worry about paying off a mortgage or making rrsp contributions:bowroflarms: No matter who is elected, their lives arnt going to be effected, they'll go living their extravagant lives.... until their dead or bankrupt:keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:spy: I think jazz is alright. I dislike hiphop and rap though. I think its the lack of instruments that gets me.

Oh well this is going to hurt Hilary more then Obama. Having an ignorant person who shoots his mouth off won't do her any good. As far as im concerned celebrities shouldnt be allowed to endorse candidates, the issues mean nothing to them. They live off in lala land exempt from most of lifes problems, how many of them have worry about paying off a mortgage or making rrsp contributions:bowroflarms: No matter who is elected, their lives arnt going to be effected, they'll go living their extravagant lives.... until their dead or bankrupt:keke:
Good post. Repped.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to German_Joe again."

:tear:

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:xyxthumbs: rap and hip hop are GARBAGE!