• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

13 weeks out update pics...

diesel722

diesel722

Whats up guys not sure if ya remember me. Not been around for a lil while. look up my old thread "2005 show pix". Well anyway sense then i got up to 282lbs. I am now dieting for a show May 4th. I am 13weeks out 268lbs check it out...22yrs old 6 foot 268lbs

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking big man! what will be ur contest weigth?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking thick, arms and legs really stand out.

diesel722

diesel722

thanks guys. To answer your question Prince my weight will be SHREDDED! lol . I have had to answer that question sooo many times and i honestly dont care. I am going to bring all of the mass i have into the best shape as possible and thats all i can do. Unfortunately they dont let me take a scale on stage.SeperHeavyweight thats all i know for sure Bro. Thanks for the compliments though all posotive imput is greatly appreciated while eating ZERO! carbs...

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks guys. To answer your question Prince my weight will be SHREDDED! lol . I have had to answer that question sooo many times and i honestly dont care. I am going to bring all of the mass i have into the best shape as possible and thats all i can do. Unfortunately they dont let me take a scale on stage.SeperHeavyweight thats all i know for sure Bro. Thanks for the compliments though all posotive imput is greatly appreciated while eating ZERO! carbs...

How do you like that diet? (zero carbs) Have you tried any other diets? If so which ones do you like better and why? I am just curious and its always great to be able to pick the mind of someone who knows what they are doing and also applies it. :xyxthumbs:

diesel722

diesel722

How do you like that diet? (zero carbs) Have you tried any other diets? If so which ones do you like better and why? I am just curious and its always great to be able to pick the mind of someone who knows what they are doing and also applies it. :xyxthumbs:

Personally low carb always works for me. I eat a shit load of rice/potatoes in my bulk that when I diet I react very well. My cardio consists of just walking on a tredmill to preserve muscle and the diet does all the work. I have played with cycleing carbs in the offseason but I like to keep it very basic. I have made consistent improovements every year so I am gonna stick to it for now. Check out some of my old shots in my past threads...

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got great size. Make sure you post up progression pics and contest pics when it rolls around.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
268lbs!!!! dammm bro ur gonna be a dam monster on stage... keep the pics coming broski i wanna see sum mandatory shots

secondyearperry

secondyearperry

great shape - really have a lot of respect for that

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome legs and great arms and back. I can't wait 'til you post up some pics of your contest and the medal that you're GOING TO WIN. Great job man, good luck!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
diesel722

diesel722

Thanks alot guys. You guys are all very postive and I appreciate that. Although, I have got my ass kiked back to back years at this particular show and am tryin not to set my expectations to high. It is the NPC New England National qualifier. You never know who is gonna show up to requalify for the Nationals. I want to win sooo bad this year and i deffinetly feel like i have made some good improovements. The question will be is it enough?? Thanks again for the feedback and i will update again this week when i take my 12 weeks out shots...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^u'll do great big man, just keep doing ur thing and getting sliced up...btw i messaged u back man, of course i rememeber u brother keep doing ur masssive monster thing!