• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

my friend needs help!!

shredded08

shredded08

ok, so i have a buddy at my gym who is the same age as me (20 yrs old) and even tho he is a friend, he doesnt know ANYTHING about gear and he just started a sustanon only cycle
first of all, i know that it is STUPID to use gear at such a young age, but what pisses me off the most is that he acts like he knows what the hell he's doin (the kid thinks nolvadex and novedex xt are the same damn thing!!)
when he comes into the gym he does a half-ass workout maybe twice a week and he claims that his diet is shit too!!! Normally i'd just let the guy screw himself over but he is a friend and i dont want him to hurt himself in the long run which is surely evident by the things he's doin
how would you all go about tellin him that he's only hurtin himself?? a couple of my other friends tried to tell him but that didnt work so i was kinda lookin for some help!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I'de have a serious talk with him, and tell him what could happen with him.
If that dosen't work...I would threaten him (Not to kill him obviously):food-snacking:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the end it is his life and if he wants to go about making uneducated decisions than all you can really do is sit back and watch. Sounds like he is wasting money on a cycle when he could probably get the same gains if his training and diet were 100%. Also, sounds like he has no idea how to go about a proper PCT protocol. So, he will not only lose his gains, or lack there of, but will have hell of a time returning back to natural test levels.

EDIT: Plus, sust has 4 compounds which is a horrible substance for a beginner (I think sust should not be used by anyone, anyway). And, yes, he is a bit too young but age is not as big of a deal as going about it educated. I mean, having a 20 year old run a cycle who knows what he is doing is far better than a 30 year old going about it all wrong.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the end it is his life and if he wants to go about making uneducated decisions than all you can really do is sit back and watch. Sounds like he is wasting money on a cycle when he could probably get the same gains if his training and diet were 100%. Also, sounds like he has no idea how to go about a proper PCT protocol. So, he will not only lose his gains, or lack there of, but will have hell of a time returning back to natural test levels.

EDIT: Plus, sust has 4 compounds which is a horrible substance for a beginner (I think sust should not be used by anyone, anyway). And, yes, he is a bit too young but age is not as big of a deal as going about it educated. I mean, having a 20 year old run a cycle who knows what he is doing is far better than a 30 year old going about it all wrong.

Great post! Try to educate him on a pct at least but like wolf said, in the end he may just have to learn from his own mistakes. Maybe print off some articles about gyno and dead libido due to lack of a proper pct, maybe that would scare him enough to get serious about it. Sometimes that is the only way that guys are humbled because they are just too damn stubborn.

shredded08

shredded08

thanks guys..i'll def try to talk him again about everything...wish me luck, with his stubborn ass i'll need all the help i can get