• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big enough?

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Alton Truck Company F650 Is An Adventure In Ridiculous

While the automakers may be disappointing us with vanilla reveals, we have to hand it to the crew at the Alton Truck Company for taking the kind of effort a certain segment of the automotive aftermarket world puts into Civics and applying it to this Ford F-650-based SUV. Weighing in at a paltry 25,999 pounds, this extremest of SUV's features a Caterpillar 7.2L C7 ACERT engine with 230 horsepower and 660 lb.-ft. of torque. For the low low price of $200,000 you get hardwood floors, custom captain's chairs, four wireless computer stations, a 42" plasma TV and a rear view camera so you don't accidentally run over a Yukon XL. It's nicer and larger than our apartment, though slightly tackier. It's the perfect weekend cruiser for an affluent 8th-grader with a driver's license and a few extra bucks lying around.

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahahaha wtf......it is bigger then some school busses........jeez......bet ya that paris hilton is buying one of those!

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think I'm in love.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pal's going to sell his trailer and rent out his sister to put a down payment on one of those babies.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pal's going to sell his trailer and rent out his sister to put a down payment on one of those babies.

:49: Nah, I just sold all my livestock and all the junk cars in my front yard for scrap to put down $4,000. I got a great financing deal. 35 years at 4.39% APR.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: Nah, I just sold all my livestock and all the junk cars in my front yard for scrap to put down $4,000. I got a great financing deal. 35 years at 4.39% APR.
Livin the dream buddy, livin the dream :tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw a big yellow one driving down the street the other day.. the guy had smoke stacks.. it was cool and HUGE

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder what the gas mileage on that beast is. I'm guessing not very good.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forget the ASC Hummer
here is 1 of 1st prizes for it :49:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If only it had a vagina......I'm mean, good MPG.