• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Calories on cycle whether cutting or bulking

MetalMX

MetalMX

My question is when your on cycle how many calories do you substract from your normal cutting cycle... how low can your body go with the added anabolics?

and when bulking how many calories should you add to your usual bulk to make significant gains?

Haven't really found any good information about calorie levels when on cycle online. :e5dunno:

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends, just experiment and see what happens. Although, when cutting, the caloric deficit should actually be less since you still want to make some gains.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends, just experiment and see what happens. Although, when cutting, the caloric deficit should actually be less since you still want to make some gains.

And depending on what you take, will make you burn more calories. You don't want to go too low or it would be a waste of your cycle in my eyes. Also, there is no set number since everyone is real different when reacting to gear.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And depending on what you take, will make you burn more calories. You don't want to go too low or it would be a waste of your cycle in my eyes. Also, there is no set number since everyone is real different when reacting to gear.

Great advice! It will be difficult to put on a great deal of body fat even if you are in surplus becuase of the metabolic effects that the steroids will have on your body. I would play around with it but I dont see much point in going any lower than you normally would.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Thanks for the advice, yeah i would never dip calories too low especially on cycle it would be a complete waste of the cycle as you say, guess ill just have to experiment a little.

I'm going to be running a Tren/Test cycle. 200mg a week for about 8 weeks max with 400-500mg T Enanthate for 10 weeks. This combo is a lot of peoples favourite cycle and most achieve a good recomp with it. I'd add winny at the end of the cycle because of its good SHBG binding but two compounds for a first cycle is enough.

The only sides i hear people getting from Tren at 200mg a week is acne and rashes. Anybody here use Tren if so did the sides really bother you first time you used it?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep it the same bro..

continually focus on keeping your protein really high, you have to remember when your on a cycle your protein synthesis increases by a large amount, depending on the compound you are using obviously.. do like the others say, all their advice was great.. for me i try and keep things simple.. i like to eat 50/40/10.. about every 3 hours.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the advice, yeah i would never dip calories too low especially on cycle it would be a complete waste of the cycle as you say, guess ill just have to experiment a little.

I'm going to be running a Tren/Test cycle. 200mg a week for about 8 weeks max with 400-500mg T Enanthate for 10 weeks. This combo is a lot of peoples favourite cycle and most achieve a good recomp with it. I'd add winny at the end of the cycle because of its good SHBG binding but two compounds for a first cycle is enough.

The only sides i hear people getting from Tren at 200mg a week is acne and rashes. Anybody here use Tren if so did the sides really bother you first time you used it?

im doing a similar cycle

1,200 Test E
600 Deca
400 Tren E

i dont seem to get acne with any of these compounds, the only time i get acen is with short acting esters, which i try and stay away from and if i do take them, i pop 20mgs of accutane while on that cycle, if you ever consider doing a cycle of this size and include accutane with it, i really recommend that you go and see your doctor every month and get blood work done..

^kids, dont try this at home.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I'll keep my protein high thats for sure.

Nice cycle you got their Serb but why would you use two of the most highly suppressive compounds like Deca and Tren in the same cycle, wouldn't that make recovery a lot harder?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ recovery is the same no matter what, when you test shuts down it shuts down.. ill try and find a read up on it when i have time.. plus ill be on a cycle for 9 months, im not really concerned about recovery until the time is up..

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Yeah if your on for 9 months doesn't really matter what your on. Im just planning on doing 2 cycles a year 3 months on/3 off/3 on/3 off. I'd really like to enter my first contest at the end of this year if not then... early next year. This is start of my second year of training and im 6"2-6"3, 238lbs with roughly 16% BF . I'd love to be a Pro its a dream of mine but my first real goal is entering my first show and having a decent placing.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well bro, keep doing what your doing.. if you have the genetics and the determination it takes you just might, in the meantime focus on this daily, dont get too far ahead of yourself.. either way, good luck and keep the questions coming if you want..

MetalMX

MetalMX

Thanks a lot. For me dude i take it one day at a time. One workout at a time, one meal at a time stuff like that.