• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LEAST favorite body part?

skid9832004

skid9832004

well we have a favorite body part thread so i figured id make a LEAST favorite body part thread.....

mine is legs but i STILL do them so im not 1 of those assholes that only works their upper body

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs and shoulders

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i like my hamstrings... but i HATE training them. it feels so different to any other muscle group

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate training calves..im glad mine grow just walking around.

skid9832004

skid9832004

ooo yea i forgot about abs i hate them to but i do have very visible abs i still dont like them though

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate training abs more than anything else, calves, hamstring and shoulders are kinda boring too, but most of all i hate training abs...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like to train every thing :keke:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quads or pecs - mine are so fucking stubborn and refuse to grow or increase in strength.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
secondyearperry

secondyearperry

i thought i was the only one who didn't like training legs.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hamstrings are the only muscle group I absolutely despise :no:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate training legs...Every time I think I am going to go into cardaic arrest. I think I am going to hire a midget to follow me around the gym with an AED from now on. My chest is weak but I love training it.

J

JCVD

calves for sure!! burn like hell so quickly, and they grow so damn slow as well !!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not have a least favorite bodypart, I hate my calves.. compared to my thighs they are not up to par (thanks Dad for your genes in that aread :no:)
I love training everything equally, but sometimes I am more gung ho on certain bodyparts more than others and then it changes.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate training legs...Every time I think I am going to go into cardaic arrest. I think I am going to hire a midget to follow me around the gym with an AED from now on. My chest is weak but I love training it.

:no:
Well you have good legs so as long as your hitting them hard, I love the pump and the "cardiac arrest" feeling. Lets me know that I am pushing myself, although sometimes it can be pretty bad.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
I hate my chest back delts. there all interlinked. My weak back rounds my shoulders over which closes my chest off. :(:(:(

It did improve a little bit with all my time off training though...

K

Kenzu

Chest if the hardest part for me. Took a bit too long break. Appr. 20 years.. Have done other sports instead but now back on gym.

VBP

VBP

Pecs... My pecs don't develop fast enough compared to my other bodyparts... Arrgh