• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

getting ready for precontest

tallman65h

tallman65h

well this is the week I start my precontest dieting and I am wondering does anyone have tips on my first competition and dieting.thanks

Zomb131

Zomb131

^ don't skimp on the cardio, and stay on track with your diet. Listen to your trainer.

Pose, pose, pose, and more posing. The more you pose the better you'll look.

B

BBspace

well this is the week I start my precontest dieting and I am wondering does anyone have tips on my first competition and dieting.thanks

Just be confident and believe in yourself always buddy..Of course,train smartly ;)

You can do it! Win or lose ,the important thing is that you did your best to place higher in your competition debut.

kappa

kappa

^ don't skimp on the cardio, and stay on track with your diet. Listen to your trainer.

Pose, pose, pose, and more posing. The more you pose the better you'll look.

:xyxthumbs:

i agree

when you are gettig crazy for hunger... drink. this is alway my salvation. diet coke, teas, coffees will help you to have the sensation of full stomach and a swee taste - you can try every kind of flavoured teas and herbal drinks.

then start every meal with vegetable. you can eat a big amount of vegetables and have very few kcal.

stay motivated.. always think at the moment when you-ll get on the stage. you-ll prefer to think you-ve done the 100% or think about the day you made some error with the diet or you didn-t do a last set...

find a friend to call when you feel down!!!

good luck

K

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:xyxthumbs:

i agree

when you are gettig crazy for hunger... drink. this is alway my salvation. diet coke, teas, coffees will help you to have the sensation of full stomach and a swee taste - you can try every kind of flavoured teas and herbal drinks.

then start every meal with vegetable. you can eat a big amount of vegetables and have very few kcal.

stay motivated.. always think at the moment when you-ll get on the stage. you-ll prefer to think you-ve done the 100% or think about the day you made some error with the diet or you didn-t do a last set...

find a friend to call when you feel down!!!

good luck

K
I wouldn't recommend any diet coke the last week of dieting.