• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

kidney supplement

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
of course, along with bodybuilding and living the bodybuilding lifetstyle, everyone wants a healthy inside. I have focuses on milk thistle for my liver, saw palmetto for prostate, and cardio for the heart lol. What I would like to come across is a vitamin for the kidneys, but even google won't come straight out and tell me . Does anyone know a vitamin that aids in kidney health?
-Thanks

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks bud..yea some days i slack but i try to drink shitloads of water everyday

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cranberry extract is a good one but you still need to drink plenty of water with it. Water is the key to flushing out the "filters" that are your kidneys.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah like the guys said above cranberry extract and tons of water. Some people I know even prefer to mix a little cranberry juice with water and drink tons of it to flush out really good.

P

proteinguysx

I dont remember the exact name of the product but Vitamin Store -has online website- has some products for the Kidneys, plus like it is written water and cranberry is good to clean. Sorry I forgot the name of the product but I know it does exist is around 29 Bucks or so..