• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Troy Alves 3 Weeks out!!!

J

Jayce

3 weeks out.

Top 5???

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 350
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 264
tp_88

tp_88

I don't think so. I think he's overlooked pretty much every show he enters. I reckon he'll end up 8-9th or so.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He looks good, but he's not going to place good without hard glutes and hamstrings..

J

Jayce

two more...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 233
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 265
Scotty

Scotty

I feel sorry for Big Alves. I like his look, small waist, big arms, symmetrical, always in good condition, but he always gets over looked. He is lucky to make it top 10 any comp which is a shame.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man, I have always liked Troy. I still have some old Flex Mags with pictures of him competing for his pro card.

It's a shame that so many good bb's get overlooked in favor of the mass monsters. (Dave Henry, Troy, Rusty Jeffers, etc.)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very pleasing physique. If his legs come in I think he will be about 7th

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
As of now he looks good but he will be penalized for his leg size as his most recent bulk looks to have added more mass through his upper body. I'd also like to see more emphasis on the long and medial heads of his triceps in an attempt to round out the back of his arms more because, from the side, it looks like his biceps are a bit overpowering and his tris are flat. I can't say how depleted he is here but I hope he pumps up his chest backstage as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As of now he looks good but he will be penalized for his leg size as his most recent bulk looks to have added more mass through his upper body. I'd also like to see more emphasis on the long and medial heads of his triceps in an attempt to round out the back of his arms more because, from the side, it looks like his biceps are a bit overpowering and his tris are flat. I can't say how depleted he is here but I hope he pumps up his chest backstage as well.

I agree with your assessment, but as we've seen in the past the judges are going instantly look to the hams/glutes area, his biggest problem.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow wow wow...troy looks very good!!!! he defiantly had a very productive offseason, this ironman is going to be a sick a$$ competition

Pinhead

Pinhead

Nice shoulder's and good physic overall.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
like ever1 sayd his hams and glutes will be the x factor, if he can fix that problem he could do some damage top5, so it´s gonna be intresting what happens

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome!! huuuuge arms!!