• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Panthers player Zednik close call

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ughnoes: Surprisingly, the guy lived after having his carotid artery nearly severed.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XjbWRX4wGE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4XjbWRX4wGE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His blood just sprays all over the ice. Unbelievable.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats very unfortunate accident.Even thought those guys are professionals ,its hard to put focus on game after something like that happens to your teamm8.Jokinen got scared for sure.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Yeah...thats scary shit to see....then there was a new accident just after...A guy got a skate in his face..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
freak accident....chances of that happening are so slim. Hes suppose to be released from hospital this weekend. Hope he recovers and returns

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know myself from almost two decades of hockey that accidents like this are rare, but can be life threatening. There are countless of examples of players basically losing eyes (Bryan Berard comes to mind after a skate hit his eye) and others.

I heard someone say that companies are going to be coming out with long underwear with a protection neck guard built in, I hope its true.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I know myself from almost two decades of hockey that accidents like this are rare, but can be life threatening. There are countless of examples of players basically losing eyes (Bryan Berard comes to mind after a skate hit his eye) and others.

I heard someone say that companies are going to be coming out with long underwear with a protection neck guard built in, I hope its true.

Me too..The problem is that most players dont ware a neck guard..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They (NHL) were passing around the idea of making neck guards mandatory...doubt it will pass though.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Video not available...gutted.. sounds like a must see

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
They (NHL) were passing around the idea of making neck guards mandatory...doubt it will pass though.

They cant make people protect themselfs...:disgust:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff