• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Please Critique My Diet

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

I've posted and had everything else critiqued, so I thought it might be helpful to post my diet and have you all critique it as well.

6:00 AM: Workout
7:30: 2 Servings Oatmeal (Plain), 75g Muscle Milk Protein
10:00: 6 oz chicken breast, 1/3 C brown rice, 1 TB black beans
1:00: 6 oz chicken breast, 1/3 C brown rice, 1 TB black beans
4:00: 6 oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup mixed veggies
6:00: 6 oz chicken breast, 1/3 cup mixed veggies
8:30: 6 egg whites, 1/4 C mixed veggies

That averages out around 2200 calories, not sure about the P-F-C breakdown. Somewhere around 40% (P) 30% (C) 205 (F)

My Stats: 6' 1'' - 240 lbs.

My goals are to get down to 190-200 lbs. I started at 255, within 4 weeks I'm down to 240. When I get to my goal, I plan on clean bulking.

Thanks in advance. Critique away!!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cut out the muscle milk, stick with a basic pure whey protein.

Other than that, it's a solid, clean diet. I'd get sick of the lack of variety, but its cool if you don't. Drink white tea throughout the day, it's great for your health and should help with appetite control and energy as well. You should have no problem losing weight on this diet. A multi vitamin in the morning is probably a good idea as well.

OH_Broker

OH_Broker

Cut out the muscle milk, stick with a basic pure whey protein.

Is it because the Muscle Milk has too much fat?
Is there a ceap, good brand I can get a hold of. The Muscle Milk was a gift to me.