• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

King Kamali Interview

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate that douche bag.

N

nikon

holy crap he has the worst aditude ever when it comes to being ask anything, i c nothing has changed.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Perfect example is Dennis Wolf. I beat this man at the Montreal Pro last year and one year later he ends up embarrassing Jay Cutler at the Mr. Olympia by smacking him around during the pose down..."

he speaks the truth some times...

Savjav

Savjav

wanker.. worst thing to come out of this sport in ages

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
My respect for Tamali can be described with this = :angrydude::ugh::jerkoff1:

A

Aram

What's up with the PB&J thing...is this a good filler before workouts? Anyone else eating it?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Last pro show for Kamali I believe

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good news is that he will never win a competitive show b/c he doesn't have the package. Bad news is that he will never stop ranting and raving about everyone and everything that got in his way of fulfilling his "bodybuilding destiny". But I guess that type of person is the kind that makes everyone appreciate the true gentlemen of the sport like Coleman, et al. Sort of along the lines that it takes manure to make the flowers grow.:keke:

Enemy@fself

Enemy@fself

"I am currently 3 1/2 weeks out from the Iron Man Pro and I am 278 lbs. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. And I could give a rat's @ss what I will be on stage... I will be a new animal."

Kamali? animal? hes smoking some good crack.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah... typical Kamali shit talk. He predicts all these amazing things he will bring and trash talks other bodybuilders. And he never delivers, I think the shows that he places top ten in is just because of his name recognition from all the shit talking he does. Without his big mouth he has nothing, because he has an ugly physique. He looked good in the 01' Mr O before he tried to play the size game.