• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Creakic or Vassive

D

da_punisher

Hello everyone:tiphat:, i just joined the the site and i was looking for some help. I haven't been lifting for nearly 6 months now and i am going to start again soon. I am looking to buy some creatine supplements and i was looking for some ideas on what to chose do i buy Vassive stack or Creakic? I am looking to gain muscle and strength. I am also buying whey protein, l-glutamine, flax seed oil, and protein bars for snacks.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:welcome: da_punisher :hello:

If I where to choose one of those two supplements I would take Vassive. I've tested it once and it gave a good push (relative) Creakic could work well to I guess, but you will presumably end up paying to much money for it..So IMO you should go with Vassive

D

da_punisher

Ok. Thanks. I'll get Vassive then. And plus i like the no loading thing. Creakic you have to take it everyday whereas Vassive only when you train. Plus I am gonna train 5 times a week so i have to get two boxes of Vassive to last me at least 6 weeks. So money wise it will be cheaper than Creakic.

P

perfectzero

I'd just get bulk craetine monohydrate and dextrose (or some other sugar/fast carb). It's cheaper and just as effective (if not more so). Also, you don't actually have to do loading phase if you don't want to. Creatine will build up in your muscle over time.