• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Nothing special, just me

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I decided to put some pictures up of myself. I changed a little since the end of the year since I have been trying to put on a few pounds. Currently I am 187, on creatine and a ton of food. I'm a hardgainer and it sucks but oh well, I'm going to stick with it. If you have ANY suggestions on what to work on, please let me know. So far I need a thicker back and narrower abs for sure.

Photo_100307_006.jpg

DSCF0414 1

DSCF0412 1

DSCF0411 1

DSCF0410 1

DSCF0408 1

DSCF0407 1

And yes, I do need to tan :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Yes you do :D
You look good bro :xyxthumbs:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Daniel, its amazing what lighting can do. Just took this one as I was polishing my grrrrillllll.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking solid bro! There's nothing for me to suggest because you already admitted that you're not going to give up and you're a hard-gainer; that's all I ask for. Keep it up!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great progress that means your doing something right. the advantage u have is that u always stay lean. Keep gettin all thos ecalories lift hard and grow brother!

God Bless
Ben

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good, looks like you have a very good base and you are pretty lean, keep training hard and eat good:xyxthumbs:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can already tell your legs are going to be huge bro.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How old are you? Looks like you're doing the right things.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got good definition but you need more size , then you will look even more awesome, good physique. Are you on a bulk or diet?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good to me buddy :2:
Dont worry about the tan thing.. if it were me the I would look like I was glowing :keke:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know where you're coming from being a hardgainer - it's hard work putting on any size but looks like you're making good progress. Lean but with some good size and shape already. Legs are good.