• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best stack

robvandam420

robvandam420

I am looking to try out a new supplement stack for myself. I have narrowed it down to 2 options.

Option 1:
-ALRI Jungle Warfare
-ALRI Bad Ass Mass
-ALRI Retain or Restore

Option 2:
-Anabolic Extreme Hyperdrol X2
-Anabolic Extreme MassFX
-Anabolic Extreme Retain

I read some very good comments about the ALRI stack, but I am not sure which one to choose. Or maybe even a combination of the two stacks, for example Hyperdrol, BAM and Restore?

Is there anyone that has expirience with one or both of the stacks or products, and want to share their opinion? I have search the forum, but I can't find anything. Also, which one is better, ALRI Retain or ALRI Restore?

P

perfectzero

Keep in mind JW is believed to be a steroid. The companies owner had come out and admitted it, but since has changed his position. It causes pretty good gains. Restore is also under scrutiny for possibley containing steroids. Patrick Arnold (from Ergopharm/ the BALCO scandle) tested it and noted some suspicous spikes. You definitely make great gains though.

The AX stack is costly, but effective. I'd go with this.

robvandam420

robvandam420

Yes, I am aware of the ingredients of JW. A guy I read about over here in Holland had his blood levels measured by his doctor, and his doctor said that he was not "Tour the France" proof anymore :D But that aside, which stack will give me better gains?

F

Flash

im already on a stack for this month trying some stuff out, but im liking the option one stack, does it matter when i look on different sites about the same products that the bottle is totally different from site to site, was there a old type and they changed it or is it all the same>?

P

perfectzero

I would expect more size from thew AX, and more strength and hardness from ALRI.