• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Blu-Ray wins

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew Blu-Ray would win from the start!

I'm psychic.

Beware my powers. I can see the future:

Tech beware the hidden camera set up by the authorities.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I knew Blu-Ray would win from the start!

I'm psychic.

Beware my powers. I can see the future:

Tech beware the hidden camera set up by the authorities.

Oh God Rockadamus!! :ughnoes:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i knew it.. blue ray is just better than hd-dvd :)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know how I knew it would win ? Because of the name, that`s right, I knew humans would undoubtedly choose the one with the better name, because we are retarded like that.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It was bound to happen

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I've seen loads of Blu-Ray movies around...but never HD-DVDs ....

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
it had nothing to do with which sells more or which is "better" quality.

it all came down to which media conglomerate could offer the distributors the best deal and the most money.

P

Pain

VIP
Also, won't blu-ray movies be harder to pirate since they can store up 50gb a disc? I'm sure movie companies will fill that disc up so it can't be ripped and uploaded. Not like we're close to seeing blu-rays a norm on pirate sites. Just pointing out. I know thats one reason why you don't see PS3 games on pirate sites as much as 360 games.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Also, won't blu-ray movies be harder to pirate since they can store up 50gb a disc? I'm sure movie companies will fill that disc up so it can't be ripped and uploaded. Not like we're close to seeing blu-rays a norm on pirate sites. Just pointing out. I know thats one reason why you don't see PS3 games on pirate sites as much as 360 games.
you can download rips of both formats, or the whole dvd.

http://nzbmatrix.com/nzb.php?cat=42

noob.

P

Pain

VIP
Not true rips though. Good enough I guess. To be honest, I don't think the majority of people even care about the quality of HIGH DEF movies. DVD's quality movies are good enough.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Not true rips though. Good enough I guess. To be honest, I don't think the majority of people even care about the quality of HIGH DEF movies. DVD's quality movies are good enough.
"true rips"

:confused:

P

Pain

VIP
Well some aren't. Some blu-ray movies are only 4gb.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL. Everyone I know was saying that HD DVD would overtake Blu-Ray.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Well some aren't. Some blu-ray movies are only 4gb.
those are hd rips. you know how regular dvds have dvd-rips? it's like that, except these are ripped using newer codecs and with higher resolution and quality.

they also release the full size Bluray and Hddvds for people who want to download those. those are the ones that are like 30gbs or so.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don`t see the necessity to watch movies in High Definition, I see no reason. It wont make bad movies good, and it wont make good movies better.

Maybe for the purpose of showing off special effects, but that is just a cheap tactic. The ONLY purpose I can find is to look at the nipples of actresses that you could not see in normal definition, or maybe even other female attributes. But that`s just one thing.