• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fatality's bize-size thread to success.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every so often, I'll try to post a an interesting fact or article similar to the other one I made about, "Starting is where it begins." The only difference is that this thread will only have a bit smaller but very informative information. I'll stop the jigger-jagger, here we go!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
To start off, I'll introduce some basic training principles that I've learned either on the internet or in books. I typed this all up, no copying and pasting or anything. I either summed stuff up or typed it from a book. Here you go.

To look like a bodybuilder, you need to train like one. Athletes like football players, wrestlers, and weightlifters have a lot of muscle, but only bodybuilders have the shapely, proportioned muscular bodies we associate with physique competition. If you want to look like a bodybuilder - or even simply want to look more like a bodybuilder than you do now - you need to learn and master the training techniques that bodybuilders have developed on a trial and error basis over the past fifty years or so. Just as there is a specific technique involed in hitting a baseball or swinging a gold club, there is also a way of doing bodybuilding training that is the most efficient and effective means of muscular training possible.

It takes hard, dedicated work to build a great physique, but hard work alone is not enough. In addition to training hard, you need to train smart, which means mastering the fundamental principles of bodybuilding. These principles should be learned and practiced right from the beginning. It is much easier to learn the proper way to do something thatn it is to unlearn the wrong way and have to start over. As you continue to progress, you will be introduced to more and more complex approaches to training, but there is no need to worry about this at the beginning.

That's all for now, I'll post something later.