Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform

Thread: Jungle Warfare

1. Back To Top    #1

Jungle Warfare

Im going on a cycle of this stuff and other arli stuff but I was wondering what bottle has the steroid products in it? Theres a green/red bottle. I've been on almost every forum from anabolicminds-bb.com forums and they keep going back and forth which one has it and what this products all about so i'd like to try it. Does anyone know what bottle has it in it? theres a old bottle = red and new one which is green:dunnodude:

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #2
    The red one is the steroid.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Steroid product? I actually rep for ALRI and I know that some people have made some negative claims that were not try pushed by Patrick Arnold.

JW is a solid product while having no issues to cause a failed test in natural federations.

4. Back To Top    #4
    I understand dont get me wrong alri is a great company and has quality product but the so called"steroid" one had better results so I wanted to try that version

5. Back To Top    #5
    The Netherlands
    There are peopel who did some blood testing before and after a JW cycle. All came back with the same awnser, its more than a supp. I cant tell you this from my own experience but just what ive seen from others.

Take a look at this if you wanna know more: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ungle+the+true

liberation trough self brutalization, real men don't fear pain and thus can't be controlled.