• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Needle For Delts?

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I injected in my quad the other day and it seemed to be infected, so i'm sticking with glutes and shit.

What size need do people use for delts?
I just used a 25g for delts, was a smooth injection. Didn't hurt much.
Or should i use the 23g for the delts? Does it matter?

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would stick with 25 for delts cause you dont want to long of a needle. If your poor or cant get those then you can use 23's but dont stick it in all the way.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would stick with 25 for delts cause you dont want to long of a needle. If your poor or cant get those then you can use 23's but dont stick it in all the way.

23 or 25 guage is how thick the needle is. Its not the length. As long as your gear flows through your needle then use that size. Smaller the better so there is less scar tissue. I use 29 guage for vitamin b-complex and igf-1 but 23 or 25 for gear. If there is a hard time with flow then you could also warm up the oil also.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sorry thats what i meant to say got to ahead of my self when i was writing

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
completely f***** up that whole post.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
lol its ok
i'll stick with the 25guage, doesn't hurt.. but takes a while to get the oil through..

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was this your first quad injection ever? If so, it is very typical to get sore for a couple of days but you should be fine next time you inject. Always make sure everything is sterile and use swabs as well and remember to stay calm so you do not move the needle around.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Ok, what happened is, i jabbed into the quad, just 1ml of sus.
But my hand was shaking heaps, n i flexxed my quad a few times while it was in there...
First time i'd injected in my quad in yonks! I went to the doctor and they said it's infected.. and that there's swelling puss in there. Cause it looks like a bump. The doc gave me a prescription for antibiotics to clear the infection, but i'm not gona take any antibiotics, cause last time i did on a cycle i got sick and lost heaps of weight and that was just from a flu.

I injected on friday and it still hurts, not as much as before though.
My hands shake a bit on injections..
So i might stick with the glute's, the delts and the chest (i do only 1ml of tren in the chest works a treat)

I'm jabbing 4x a week which makes it hard, mon/wed/thur/fri.
So it's hard to find a spot and inject.. lol
I used the 25g in the delt yesterday. Was a bit sore today, but now it's gone.. :p
So i might stick with the delts instead of the quad, but there's nothing like the glutes, they're the most comfortable and less painful to inject.