• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Sustanon/Tren Cycle

M

MrWeapon

Banned
So far it has been ok.
It's the second week now.

I've had a shitload of side's.
From pimples, to pain in the testicles, to lumps and bumps.
Also had some burning feeling as i urinated, but i've been told that's from the tren.
I had a bit of pain in the left kidney side but i think that was due to taking to many amino acids with the protein, it went away and never seemed to come back.
Also migraines and the shakes in my hands at times.

I have been taking 750mg of sustanon and 400mg of tren.
I can already notice the difference. I have gained some size, n strength.
Apetite is like a horse, i've been eating anything and everything.
Have been taking amino acids and protein shakes during the day aswell.
Water has become my best friend and i drink that much that the toilet has become my other best friend, lol daily visits are regular.

The size i have aquired has been a lean muscle look.
My abs are more defined and can actually see them, i've lost a lot of fat and gained more muscle, it's unbelievable.
Shoulders, neck and chest is more bulkier but harder, also veins look like they're about to explode.

The only down side is the sides.
I'll keep you all posted, but this is damn right one of the best cycle's i've been on.

Thanks.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heared that before. Tren can be very hard for some. But so far so good. Keep us updated

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds good besides the sides from tren.. im on tren E right now and im feeling like shit.. hopefully you get over the sides and get better.. i for one am lucky.. i dont get much acne, i used to but not anymore..weird i know.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
2nd week is nearly over, so far so good.
Most sides have weakened and am feeling a nice, tight and strong physique.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Nope, 3rd cycle.
1st cycle of tren and test though. Never used tren before.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Try to drink 4-8oz of cranberry juice per day to help the kidneys out or get cranberry extract pills. Also, keep the fruit intake in proportion with your daily calories, same for veggies, to make sure you get in a variety of flavonoids.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Thanks.
I had surgery this week which has set me back a little..
Had an infection on my left glute.

That's been done, i'm on pain killers now, i actually gained weight in hospital lol :S
Though i've been restricted from training, but i'm going to try and start again on Monday which is in 2 days.

See how i go.
It's my 3rd week approaching and i don't want to waste this cycle.
Other than that, strength is up, though endurance is a bit down. I felt really tired last training session when i was doing biceps.
Don't know if that's from the surgery or that's from the tren.

But yeah 3rd week is here now, i will continue to use steroids even though i've had surgery and the doctors rekon it might take a bit longer to heal if i continue using steroids, but yeah i'm not gona waste this cycle so i'm gona stick to it.

750mg per week of test
400mg of tren

:) will keep you all posted