• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Silvio Samuel CRYING

weR4221

weR4221

he is crying bcos of his 4th place ... here is jay and chris cormier around him
Silupset 1

Siljayandcc 1

and here some photos BTW jay and PHIL
Philandjayclose 1

PhilandJaylaugh 1

JayandPhilcasual 1

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pictures. Thank you :2:

What a sissy anyway :no:

P

Pain

VIP
Did Jay tell Phil about Silvio being a baby? 4th place in that show is a good placing.

weR4221

weR4221

Did Jay tell Phil about Silvio being a baby? 4th place in that show is a good placing.
Lol you are right the man think that he should be in top 2 every time he steps on a SHOW but he forget that he is so small with no back or shoulders no hams or calves so....????:disgust:

A

aardbei

It shows it's a sport it happens in all sports!

Savjav

Savjav

totally unrrelated, i just think jay looks funny in his giant suit :keke:

G

Gringo

He's about as wide as he is tall.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good pics. I wonder if Phil was laughing at Silvio?

Silvio was obviously pretty gutted then.

pussybutt

pussybutt

I hope he isn't under pressure of competeing. He hasn't slowed down since entering EVERY SHOW from last year. I think he should sit down and plan on putting on more size and start bringing up his weak points, condition is not his major problem!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol you are right the man think that he should be in top 2 every time he steps on a SHOW but he forget that he is so small with no back or shoulders no hams or calves so....????:disgust:
AGREE 100% ....SAD BUD TRUE ...4TH PLACE FOR SILVIO IS FINE!

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
I guess you guys were all there to see with your own two eyes, that's why you can make such expert judgements.

Ruhli

Ruhli

I guess you guys were all there to see with your own two eyes, that's why you can make such expert judgements.
Yeah he should have placed better regardless of the condition of those who placed ahead of him. It's enough to have great conditioning, who cares what the others look like.

Lets all cry :hsughr:

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good pics. I wonder if Phil was laughing at Silvio?

Silvio was obviously pretty gutted then.

From what we've seen from Phil with past interviews and stuff, I don't think phil would be the kind of person to do that, but who knows.

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
Phil and Sil are great friends, they have nothing but good things to say about each other.
At the Pre judging, I'll have you know that most people there including most of the writer for various BB websites (check out their reports) had Sil in 2nd place, it's a fact. Fine Gustavo was bigger even though not as conditionned. I have the score sheet from the judges and Sil was 3rd after the PJ but going from 3rd to 4th was obviously dissapointing to Sil. That's all.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil and Sil are great friends, they have nothing but good things to say about each other.
At the Pre judging, I'll have you know that most people there including most of the writer for various BB websites (check out their reports) had Sil in 2nd place, it's a fact. Fine Gustavo was bigger even though not as conditionned. I have the score sheet from the judges and Sil was 3rd after the PJ but going from 3rd to 4th was obviously dissapointing to Sil. That's all.

Thats interesting to know. I personally know how emotionally draining it can be to do a show. You dont just deplete your self physically but also mentally and emotionally. Sometimes people cry after a show for no reason at all. Maybe he was just due to shed a few tears! Thanks for the info Max!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP

Thanks for explaning :xyxthumbs:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Poor Silvio =,(

"Big man can cry"

brizzy03

brizzy03

i don't see how it's being a sissy to put so much into what you do that when it doesn't come out the way you had wanted, to get upset about it??