• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Albuterol dose

C

charliemurphy9

Hey guys I Have used Clen before and I know that each pump is 20 mcgs. I ran it two weeks on 2 weeks off up to 120 mcgs. I have never used albuterol and want to see how it compares to clen. I happen to have some on hand and wanted to give it a try. What would be the right dosage to start with. I have heard that the dosage should be between 16-20mg per day. But is that right?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Work your way up from 4mgs taken once a day, up to 4-8mgs taken 3x a day and run it for two weeks. Some people use up 24ms a day of this stuff depending on their tolerance to it. Most people are going to find their sweet spot at about 4mgs of Albuterol 3x a day or so.

Reactions: Satya1056
F

fulham229

yeah, anywhere from 12-20mgs per day should work fine. How is it going? Have you started taking it?