• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler looking HUGE!(pics from training camp)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
From flexonline.com
100 2107 wm 1

100 2108 wm 1

100 2109 wm 1

100 2110 wm 1

100 2113 wm 1

100 2115 wm 1

100 2116 wm 1

100 2129 wm 1

100 2089 wm 1

100 2091 wm 1

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
300lbs all natural in your face boiii.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the pics..... Man Jays arms are as big as that guys whole body... LOL

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didnt culer say he was focusing real hard on contracting this year during his offsaon and precontest as opposed to years before when he said he just moved heavy weights. That should work great for him mabye he will be at his best ever this year. Looking foward to the O exspecially with all these great physiques up and coming at the arnold classic the O should be great!

God Bless
Ben

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay please, do not retire after next Olympia...

He's the biggest...

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
BIG! ...hope he nails it this year :xyxthumbs:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
100 2129 wm 1

Love this pic, complete size ownage via Jay. The guy on the left is actually in pretty good shape it seems, which really drills in the size of Cutler.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
didnt culer say he was focusing real hard on contracting this year during his offsaon and precontest as opposed to years before when he said he just moved heavy weights. That should work great for him mabye he will be at his best ever this year. Looking foward to the O exspecially with all these great physiques up and coming at the arnold classic the O should be great!

God Bless
Ben
This makes little to no sense though, Ben. Cutler's never been "caught up" in the numbers game and has always stressed volume over, well, anything with proper physiological backing. In all videos and pictures I've seen of him in the years past he's never pulling any more than 405 or squatting the same. If anything moving heavier weights would be what's causing any recent growth, not the opposite.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
will we ever see pics of his offseason squtting? i mean, always pics doing back back back back and sometimes even MORE BACK

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This makes little to no sense though, Ben. Cutler's never been "caught up" in the numbers game and has always stressed volume over, well, anything with proper physiological backing. In all videos and pictures I've seen of him in the years past he's never pulling any more than 405 or squatting the same. If anything moving heavier weights would be what's causing any recent growth, not the opposite.

yeah i agree, i watched cutlers new improved and beyond dvd, and damn, he was doing like 25 sets for triceps and 20-22 for biceps, it was ridicolous watching it. so im thinking maybe he could get even bigger if he lowered the volume and started throwing heavier weights around. cuz the guy is strong no doubt, 405 in the incline bb press looked easy for him, but it seems he just reps out forever to get a pump:ughnoes:

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2008 MR OLYMPIA !!! go cutler

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
yeah i agree, i watched cutlers new improved and beyond dvd, and damn, he was doing like 25 sets for triceps and 20-22 for biceps, it was ridicolous watching it. so im thinking maybe he could get even bigger if he lowered the volume and started throwing heavier weights around. cuz the guy is strong no doubt, 405 in the incline bb press looked easy for him, but it seems he just reps out forever to get a pump:ughnoes:

+1

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does look truly monsterous in those pics.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agreed 100%

will we ever see pics of his offseason squtting?

Jay stopped training legs years ago.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks the same as usual IMO...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Agreed bro :2:
Cutler's high volume and growth is a result of "supps" and the amount of food that man consumes, its impossible for him to overtrain when he is doing all that.
But Cutler has never had the dense, granite looking muscle because he trains light. Look at Ronnie, Branch, JOJ, David Henry just as a few for example. They all look like they are made of steal! It is from heavy lifting, but Cutler lifts lighter and gains size by eating crazy amounts of food and "supps".
IMO he needs to start lifting heavier so he can come in looking hard and in better shape. :e5dunno:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Agreed bro :2:
Cutler's high volume and growth is a result of "supps" and the amount of food that man consumes, its impossible for him to overtrain when he is doing all that.
But Cutler has never had the dense, granite looking muscle because he trains light. Look at Ronnie, Branch, JOJ, David Henry just as a few for example. They all look like they are made of steal! It is from heavy lifting, but Cutler lifts lighter and gains size by eating crazy amounts of food and "supps".
IMO he needs to start lifting heavier so he can come in looking hard and in better shape. :e5dunno:

I agree. But wouldn't high volume training make him burn more then going heavy?..or it doesn't work that way?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree. But wouldn't high volume training make him burn more then going heavy?..or it doesn't work that way?

No, when you look at the amount of calories burned during weight training they are not significant enough for fat loss or weight control. That is all diet and cardio.
His style of training has prevented injuries, this is a good point, but in return he has NEVER come in hard.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he looks the same as always :e5dunno:

I agree with Line and Braaq :tiphat: