• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First Cycle!! Suggestions

P

PrettyRicky

A little bit about myself..20 years old, 6ft 175 pounds, been training for a little bit over 3 years now non stop , always good clean diet.. i am in the model industry and not looking to get huge but just want to get bigger and have my muscles more fuller, my average body fat % is about 7%, modeling you always have to be pretty ripped. never have taken any steroids but i do know a lot for my age, do my research a lot and i have 3 Anabolics books by william Llewellyn that i have read front to back plenty of times ( not saying anything by means i know everything but a good amount for my age for not taking anything), but anyways like i said im not looking to get huge and get really bloated, soo i was thinking of take Test E & Primobolan Depot ( 10 weeks ), dont want a lot of water retention so i figured maybe this would be a good one and i am defintly worried with side affects and all of that soo i was wondering if 300mg of test a week and 200mg of primo a week would be good start and of course i will have my PCT on handy as well with nolvadex , arimidex and HCG..( better to be safe than sorry)...but i was also wondering can i take more Primo than Test or what do you guys think i should stick to that or possibly even take 400 a week of Test or cancel out the primo and just test itself or maybe Test & EQ??? just want suggestions and i know you guys can definetly help me out, please try not to bust my balls lol

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
seems like you've done your research.. test/primo is a good cycle.. if your not really worried about getting big, taking a good anti-estrogen during your cycle or running proviron throughout will help with any bloating you would get from the test, but with such a low dose i dont see you getting very bloated at all..

in my opinion, whether you are cutting or bulking or just looking to do what you are doing, test should be the base for every cycle.. i would dose your test at 500mg a week, inject 250mg every 3.5 days.. do the same with the anabolic, i would go with EQ, primo is great but you can definitely get away with EQ at 400mg/week.. hope it turns out good for you.. if you want to keep all water down, take Letro during your cycle..

P

PrettyRicky

yea i was def thinking 500mg a week too but i just dont want to get acne and lose my hair and shit like that haha j/k but im sure i'll be fine ill just take some accutane, so when i do EQ should i inject 200mg every 3.5 days with the test or how should i go about that?? and also when i take arimidex do you think i should take it rite away or wait till like the 4th week or if i just start seeing puffiness start doing it? oh and also anyone hear take shit from axiolabs, i hear there pretty good but just want to see anyone on hear take any and what results?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude i think that sounds perfect for what your going for. don't go over 600mg a week of total gear and you really shouldn't have to worry about side effects. i can tell you from personal experience that a test + EQ stack is money!!! good luck

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For your goals you don't need a cycle. You could easily gain 6-8 more pounds of lean mass while keeping low body fat without the cycle.