• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team GrapeFruit open for business.

P

Pain

VIP
Bob Chic said:
Its apples and Oranges at the O. Phils an Apple, Wolfs an orange, branch is a pair and kai's ....a GRAPEFRUIT

4jly14 1

First 10 members get a free signed Grapefruit from the man himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will forever curse the day i set foot in this thread.....:disgust:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
lol Pain and Line :D
Maybe some guys would sign up if it Said "Team Kai Greene instead :dunnodude:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone who loves Kai must die.

BigBen.. your first.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I assume Pains the first member... :e5dunno:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why? Because of what he does for extra money? He's not the only bodybuilder who does.

well, in my eyes, if he's going to be one of the top pros in the IFBB and everyone known what he does.. how can that be good for the sport? not saying that this sport has a good rep to begin with, but come on.. this dude is weird.. im entitled to my own opinion, i just would never support a guy like this, on or off the stage.. if you classify this as judging then so be it.. saying that i dont respect him was goin a bit far.. maybe i should have said I just dont "agree" with what he does..

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Why? Because of what he does for extra money? He's not the only bodybuilder who does.
Despite how prominent said buzz is around him I'm not really sure why Serb is upset about this either. He's found a legal way to make money that may conflict with people's morals but it's such acts that give us the physiques and personalities we have in the sport today. I think Kai, whom I've read one interview of, is an interesting character doesn't in any way project an attitude sembling someone who's overtly morally pervasive. I also don't like this rudimentary style of thinking which assumes that one can't adapt to overcome obstacles, whether they be physical, emotional, or other, and yet still have their basic humanity and character in tact.

:food-snacking:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree with Line completely.

I don't particularly care for what he did (don't know if he still does this, I'd doubt it). Look at the feature on him from the MD interview, the guy is a pro athlete who's hurting for cash, the IFBB is fucking pathetic in that regard. The bodybuilders need to get together and unite against the ridiculously low salaries they make.

F

Flash

WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE, he gay?bi? i mean hes an aswome bb but shit if i see anymore pics like this im over this guy

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai could have worked at burger for God sakes .

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE, he gay?bi? i mean hes an aswome bb but shit if i see anymore pics like this im over this guy
Real World, Flash. Flash, Real World.

Glad you two finally met.