• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT HElP

P

PrettyRicky

I just posted a thread yesterday about my first cycle that i will be doing, im going with Test E & Eq...250mg of test & 200mg of eq every 3.5 days and i will be using Arimidex or Aromasin, Nolva & HCG for my PCT...i pretty much know what to do but just want to make sure on my PCT soo i was just wondering if anyone can help me out from start to finish and exactly how much i should be taking and everything, i have a problem with learning and it's easier for soemone to just tell me exactly what to do!! thanks appreciate it a lot.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just posted a thread yesterday about my first cycle that i will be doing, im going with Test E & Eq...250mg of test & 200mg of eq every 3.5 days and i will be using Arimidex or Aromasin, Nolva & HCG for my PCT...i pretty much know what to do but just want to make sure on my PCT soo i was just wondering if anyone can help me out from start to finish and exactly how much i should be taking and everything, i have a problem with learning and it's easier for soemone to just tell me exactly what to do!! thanks appreciate it a lot.

First off, teach yourself and do not rely on others from forums where you have no clue what their background is and/or their current experience. I will say that your cycle is far too big for a beginner. As always, 500mg of test is plenty and there is no reason to add an additional compound bringing the total to 900mg of overall anabolics. So, if you just run the Test E all you need for PCT is probably nolva and maybe some HCG for the final weeks of your cycle. Before anyone gives any advice regarding PCT how long will you be running each compound?

P

PrettyRicky

First off, teach yourself and do not rely on others from forums where you have no clue what their background is and/or their current experience. I will say that your cycle is far too big for a beginner. As always, 500mg of test is plenty and there is no reason to add an additional compound bringing the total to 900mg of overall anabolics. So, if you just run the Test E all you need for PCT is probably nolva and maybe some HCG for the final weeks of your cycle. Before anyone gives any advice regarding PCT how long will you be running each compound?

yea i thought that was kinda too big of a first cycle as well but of course other people are like ahhh your fine with that and stuff soo im thinking a well that the test itself will be fine with 500mg wich usually people start off with and i will be doing this for 10 weeks! i still am going to get all my pct just incase, i am young and would rather be safe than sorry and i dont want to get bloated but i think i'll be fine with just the 500mg a week but of course everybodys body is different!!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i thought that was kinda too big of a first cycle as well but of course other people are like ahhh your fine with that and stuff soo im thinking a well that the test itself will be fine with 500mg wich usually people start off with and i will be doing this for 10 weeks! i still am going to get all my pct just incase, i am young and would rather be safe than sorry and i dont want to get bloated but i think i'll be fine with just the 500mg a week but of course everybodys body is different!!

Bloat usually is not as bad as some people make it out to be. Typically, bloat can be minimized with a healthy sodium intake and a good amount of water. It's good to see you will be taking smart steps with gear.

P

PrettyRicky

yea im sure it wont be a problem especially how i diet and my bf% is really low anyways, but for my PCT tho how should i go about that then?

P

PrettyRicky

Yea my bf% is really low anyways and it wouldnt hurt to have some extra meat and then ill just diet and it will be fine, but as far as my PCT goes how should i go about that?

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nolva and Clomid would be fine. Some people can get away with just Nolva but, for some people, Nolva does not do much in terms of bringing your boys back.

P

PrettyRicky

yea well im for sure not taking that chance of not getting my boys back soo i will def be taking HCG as well

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea well im for sure not taking that chance of not getting my boys back soo i will def be taking HCG as well

Start running the HCG 4 weeks before you start taking nolva at 500iu's 2x per week. Time it so your last HCG injection is about 3 days before you start Nolva. You should be good with Nolva running it 40/30/20/10. You also may want to get some aromasin when you start the HCG incase you get gyno sides. I know a lot of people feel HCG is best for PCT but this is my opinion from the research I have done.

P

PrettyRicky

just to make sure what exact week should i start running the HCG if i will be doing 10 weeks because everybody has different opinions when to start and i will be doing injections every 3.5 days and they will be every monday and thursday for the test ??? sorry but just want to make the best out of this rather than not have good info

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, you will want to start Nolva about 2 weeks after your last injection. So, just time the HCG so you will run it from about week 8 to about 2-3 days before you start Nolva.

P

PrettyRicky

alrite sounds good i appreciate it you helped me out alot, ill keep you posted and let you know how things go when i do start!!