Good session man good session.
Today, it started. After the english exam I went to the gym.
1. Incline benchpress DB: 37kg x 8-4 = 12RP
2. Shoulder press DB: 27kg x 8-5-3 = 16RP
3. CGBP: 50kg x 8--5-4 = 17RP (triceps were just annihillated after all the pressing)
4. Chin-Up (wide grip): BW x 14-7-4 = 25RP
5. Deadlift: 130kg x 1 (i was exhausted. just couldn't lift)
Summing it all up: tired. IMHO great workout after just cruising for this long. Feel great (little fatigued) now. Just ate 800g of chicken and 500g of rice:D
Chest is sore, back is sore, tris are sore, shoulders are sore.. What a great feeling! After the chemistry's exam I hurried to the gym, so I can get back to the school before the lunchtime is over (free food, you know) and did a pretty good workout. Quads were somehow a little weak, but not too.
1. BBCurls: 40kg x 8-5-2 = 15RP
2. Wrist curls: 40kg x 20
3. Calves in leg press: 300kg x 16
4. SLDL: 120kg x 16
5. Leg press: 300kg x 8, 200kg x 52
Today felt a bit tired, but there was still a session to be done:
1 DB Bench Press: 37kg x 9-(didn't get it off my chest at the second miniset)
2 Shoulder press machine: 10 x 10-5-4 = 19RP
3 French Press DB: 50,5kg x 15-7-5 = 17RP
4 Pull-up: +10kg x 10-6-3 = 19RP
5 Row: 70kg x 14 (left my wrist straps home)
Thanks Z. Tomorrow will be a great day - I will remember my straps, get up early and go to kick some ass. A.M. sessions are always the best. Confidence:D But I must radiaclly raise the weights druing the next blok, if I want to call it a progress: I have lifted these weights already. I understand, that I just had a flu, but still a part of me is unsatisfied.