• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VBPs workouts and so on

VBP

VBP

OK fellas, I'm just getting back to the routines. I've been sick too many times this year, and I just got better, but I wasn't at the gym for almost three weeks, and strenght levels are quite low right now. Low carbs and calories are also making the difference even worse.:ugh::ihavesandinmyvagina

Oops, almost forgot: about me: Birthyear is 1992 and I've been training for almost 3y at the gym. Until last year I played also volleyball (9y) I've almost always trained with 2split programme, and trained 4-5 days a week

I'll update sometimes, not very frequently.

Okay, and then todays workout: just getting comfy with the weigths

Warm-up
1.Leg press: 220kgs (+40kgs) 8*5 (sets*reps)
2a.Bench press: 60kgs 1*5, 5*3 (these a:s and b:s are supersets)
2b.Barbell row: 90kgs 3*5, 60kgs 10, 6 (last two sets with ultimately pure technic and rest-pause)
EDT: Flyes and dumbbell curls: 13 sets on both and 5 reps per set. This was a shorter EDT, just 10min.
Crawling back to the lockers and trying to get myself to the showers. No recoverydrink or anything this time, the package will come next week.

Don't mind about the typos, I'm just tired

Attachments

• Screenshot.JPG
    Screenshot.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 84
VBP

VBP

Today's workout:

1a.Dip: +0kg 4*5 +15kg 1*4
1b.Chin-up: +15kg 5,5,4,3,3
2.Deadlift: 100kg 2*2 (Hamstrings were still on fire from yesterdays leg press:crymeariver::dunnodude:)
EDT: Lateral raises and sit-ups. 11sets and 5reps per set. /10mins
BONUS: Standing calf raises in machine: 75kg 3*10 (just pumping)

EDIT: Monday's gonna be the day! Normal workouts! Finally! Wooho!:hyperguy::2::ughnoes:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Welcome to the logs man :xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see a new log. Looks good too. Like the supersets.

VBP

VBP

Yeah. Now the plan is to bite down to the core. If I look at my previous plans, this is built even more on these hard, oldschool basic excercises (don't count EDT:D) Had an idea about something like this when I read this article

Okay, just few more hours, and I'll be hitting the gym

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to the board bro, and the logs. Keep us updated on your training and progress.

VBP

VBP

Wow... I thought I just couldn't fuck any workout this way. Well, just proved myself wrong. Anything didn't go the way it was supposed to go. My knees didn't work (maybe because of all the skiing) my back didn't work, my chest didn't work! I don't even bother writing it here:angrydude::crymeariver::ihavesandinmyvagina Just wow...

I hope, that tomorrow's workout goes better

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^everybody get has some bad days. Dont let it you.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to the logs!! cheer up mate!! everybody goes trough some bad days!! chin up and train twice as hard next time!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
VBP

VBP

Well, today's workout went a lot better (except chins) Only problem was, that suddenly everybody want's to be at the gym with me. The whole place was totally crowded, and I was in a hurry, because I had to go band practice right after, so had no time to wait for the dumbbells and sit-up thing to be free. And couldn't do shoulder press and chins as a super set So:

1.Shoulder press: 60kg 8*5
2.Chin-up: +15kg 5,5,3 (this sucked. avoided failure, and did some reps with bodyweight and left the place)
3.Stiff-leg deadlift: 97,5kg 8*5 (grip slipped a lot this time)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome to the logs VBP.Ill check in now and then:tiphat:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not bad for a quick session. It's always hard when the place is crowded.

VBP

VBP

Trying not to get sick

I just can't be totally healthy this year. For a week I've had a sore throath when I wake up. Today soreness has contined through the whole day, and have felt little sick otherwise, but not much.

So today I took it easy. Skiing at school (last time for this year! woohoo!:hsughr:) and some rest and mixing the powders (it tastes damn good:hsughr:) Then I dragged myself to the gym and did only few sets per exercise with light weights.

Must cross my fingers and hope I won't get sick anymore... Fuckin' flu:angrydude:

VBP

VBP

Still being careful

Okay, today I had 3hours of basketball and 3hours of volleyball before going to the gym (school had somekind of a sportsday) The workout went pretty good, and I felt fine compared to what I felt like yesterday, but I took the whole workout easy. Lower volume, but the weights are the same. I did only few sets with the exercises of EDT, so it isn't a real EDT

1a.Dip: +7,5kg 5*5
1b.Chin-up: +12,5kg 4*5, 4
2.Deadlift: 100kg 5*5
EDT:Lateral raise: 10kg 6*5
EDT:Sit-up: 6*5 (slow negatives)
+a:Incline bench press DB: 28,5kg 5,4
+b:Upright row: 40kg 2*5

Had a strange feeling in the right pec, didn't do but few extra sets. Kinda tried to compensate the last workout.

The new recoverymix is just so good. Strawberry-chocolate. 50/50 carbs and whey + creatine and glutamine

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good session man!!keep it up!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session especially given how rough you've been feeling lately. Hopefully you've got all your illness for the year out of the way in one go! :)

VBP

VBP

Thanks guys

Whoa! Today I saw some results:D Diet has really bitten, dry feeling when I woke up, and when I looked to the mirror... I must say, that I was at least glad, and decided to just take some rest and eat well for today. So: last cheat before the final, and then going back to pluscalories (not very high, so I could stay ripped but gain some muscle)

Thankfully it's holiday

E: And I said dry, not ripped

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Feels good to see improvements ha!! great for u man!! just keep it up and train hard!!

VBP

VBP

The day after cheatday is always hard for me. Feeling soft just isn't fun, neither looking soft. Today I walked a lot with the dog and watched Flex Wheeler's hardbody. Damn it motivates to watch that kind of stuff. So tomorrow is hard training and maybe little working.

Modified the plan a little: lateral raise is switched to upright row in the fourth EDT, otherwise as planned