• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My Supplement for Lean Mass Gainer and Joint Support

!Freakzilla

!Freakzilla

This is my actual supplement for a Lean Mass and joint support
On Whey
TrueMass
Amino Tech
Optimen
Animal Flex
Zinc
MuscleTech Creatine
Universal Lean Mass Protein

Please tell me what is missing?

Attachments

• My Supplements.jpg
    My Supplements.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 159
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Is the computer and monitor included?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you forgot the Muscle Tech Leukic and Gacik :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats the point of both the whey and the true mass? ON whey is pretty good stuff, true mass has a good protein profile, but I don't like weight gainers because of the maltodextrin in them, you're much much better off buying a good quality protein, and blending it up with oatmeal and milk to make your own weight gainer (much cheaper). Syntrax Matrix is my preferred whey protein, it has basically the same protein profile as the True Mass does, but without the maltodextrin.

I'm a big fan of buying supplements which are cost effective. I'd pick up some bulk leucine powder for both pre and post workout.

Pre workout (1/2 an hour before) take some cottage cheese, whey protein and 10g leucine, this puts the amino acids in your blood during the workout which you want.

Post workout, you could stick with the true mass, or you could just buy some maltodextrin and mix it with whey to save money, its up to you, and add 10g leucine. There are loads of studies which show addition of leucine post workout has promoted muscle gains.
http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2192