• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PCT

U

umegghiu973

Can you do a PCT with completley just nolvadex?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes.. 40mgs a day.. will do you fine..

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes you can, but it depends on what your using/gonna use..?

C

charliemurphy9

yea, I think it depends on your cycle. If you are using multiple compounds you may want to add clomid and aromasin.

R

rockman215

yes, but you may want to have some more chems on hand just in case you need them.

T

thane22

yes you can. You should have some other research chems just in case you need them.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

IMO you should also be running liver protection on a Nolva pct as it can be as harsh on the liver as some of the compounds we are using it for are:xyxthumbs:

F

freakinhuge

good advice on the liver protection

I

ironaddict

Nolva only PCT should be fine, you might just need to run it a little longer.

S

spymoney15

You will be fine, Nolva works very well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

Freak

if your testicles have atrophied to half their size nolva alone is gonna do fuck all.. if testicular atrophy has occured you need hcg, that's the only thing that's gonna bring em back to normal size. nolva can only stimulate ur balls to produce max amounts of test. if ur balls are gonna be half their usual size then that max isnt gonna be much.. well u get the point.. (i hope)... everything depends on what sauce youre using, dosage, and duration of the cycle.

H

hummer4444

Does the CEM Nolva or Clomid work decent?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nolva is f'n awesome and yes you can easily run it solo for a pct. 40mgs a day for 2 weeks, or a little longer if you feel it necessary.

dago85

dago85

i guys..my cycle is of 4 week (my first cycle 22 years old)

1 week
250 sustanon
1ml deca durabolin

2week
100mg winny
2ml deca

3 week
150mg winny
2ml deca

4 week
250 sustanon
150mg winny

in recovery i want take only (in the 6°week) 1000 UI first week of HCG and another 1000UI the next week...what do you think? or is best to take 50mg clomid for 2 week?

thx ;)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your running a 4 week cycle and switching compounds every week? are you serious?

dago85

dago85

your running a 4 week cycle and switching compounds every week? are you serious?

i'm serious..what's i'm wrong? you you are not recommendations to include hcg in recovery? is not necessary?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive heard of 4 week cycles but your switching stuff and the dosage just aint gonna cut it, imo i dont even think thats enough for a 8-10 week cycle

dago85

dago85

ive heard of 4 week cycles but your switching stuff and the dosage just aint gonna cut it, imo i dont even think thats enough for a 8-10 week cycle

do you think that with this dosage and this "soft cycle of 4 week", i do not see any results?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you think that with this dosage and this "soft cycle of 4 week", i do not see any results?
average dosage for deca is 300/800mg a week, winstrol 100 mg a day, sustanon should be anywhere from 250 to 1000 mgs a week, your running a very short cycle so to get results i would run high dosages, but i think you need to think over your cycle a bit and put it together also sustanon should injected atleast every 10 days, let me know what ideas you got

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

dude you obviously know very little about cycling. educate yourself thourgh research. i don't even know where to begin in helping you mend this cycle.