• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anybody tried Gakic ?

J

jacques84legros

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone had good results using Gakic?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I got some good results from Gakic..but just in the beginning of the workout.
Nothing thats worth the money anyway

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^What he said.

But to be completely honest, I don't really care for MuscleTech stuff. Stick with ON, OptimumNutrition, Orbit Nutrition, ProLabs, etc. Muscletech for the most part is just expensive Kool-Aid mix.

P

perfectzero

Agreed. Gakic is over priced and not particularly effective. The first time I tried it, my first set was really good, but then the rest of my workout was below average. I think I had a placebo effect going in, and then pushed myself very hard on the first set, which made me tired for the rest.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i hate everything that has to do with muscletech its all bull shit never worked for me.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a good supplement mix
2scoops of Controlled labs Glycergrow + 2grams of pure Creatine ethyl ester + 30-40gram protein (gainer or plain post shake etc) mix together in purified water
works wonders before or after a workout.

F

FiveStarG

works good but overpriced unless you work at a supplement store....i would stay away from muscletech items

E

evs

tastes like hell, only effect i noticed was that it supressed my back pumps from halodrol-50 which was great especially when hitting back heavy

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

People have got results from it but if your buying from GNC you are paying way to much $$$ you can get it on line alot cheaper.

Gakic

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Nothing is worse tasting as liquid Nolva tastes like pure battery acid:crymeariver:

P

proteinguysx

If Gakic is the purple bottle yess, I dont know how it taste since the version I used was pill also purple, it claims to increase like 10.5% of strength, they say is ok to take from 1 to 8 pills a DAY or per workout I think thats too much at least for my body I will handle just 1 or 2.

It comes alone or in a pack or box with other 2 products that is sold in GNC.