• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

90 Degree Pushups!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is amazing...I have no words.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gqnJupwt-rw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gqnJupwt-rw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats hard. Back in the days when I was a BBoy:gaygay: a friend of mine did the same thing. Very strong guy with great potential for bbing or powerlifting the only sad part is he doesnt like to work out.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats just fuckin nuts.....

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a friend of mine who is a classical dancer who can do two. Impressive shit.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's sick how that guy can maintain his balance all the time, especially when he staggers.

Pinhead

Pinhead

That's some intense bodycontrol... Very nice...

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very impressive. would'nt suprise me if he's a dancer. dancers are strong as hell.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very impressive. would'nt suprise me if he's a dancer. dancers are strong as hell.

They have incredible body control. They need to be able to do full planches and basically move around their partners with one hand and so on so on.

Full planche: