• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

John Cena Blasts "The Rock"

P

Pain

VIP
Date Added: February 26, 2008
Story By: Ryan Gray
Former WWE champion John Cena recently lashed out at Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in a recent interview with The Sun in the United Kingdom. Cena was quoted as saying the following:

"He is a genuinely nice guy and a fantastic human being. What I kind of get peeved about, and this is my Achilles heel, is that I've wanted to do this my whole life. Rock falls into that category. At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life. So explain to me why he can't come back. Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that. He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off. Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

Last edited by a moderator:
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cena can piss off... Thats ignorant and disrespectful to the absolute greatest WWE superstar ever. How does Cena know how busy the great one is. Probably so busy he doesn't get a chance to pop over between filming movies. He's showing up at Wrestlemania so hope he gets a chance to put Cena in his place.

P

Pain

VIP
You have to respect The Rock for staying away from wrestling. Alot of guys can't take being away from it. Rock just moved onto other things, nothing wrong with that, even though his movies aren't very good.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see why Cena said that, but it was still out of line. Bad move from Cena, repercussions may come.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scorpion king ruled!!! walking tall was pretty good 2...gridiron gang?

I dont think his movies suck......but he surely was and forever will be a better wrestler then a actor....and btw....he is the best wrestling actor ever..

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Acting is a much more glamorous/leisurely lifestyle than wrestling is, I don't blame him at all.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the rock accomplished more towards being remembered as a great wrestler in one year than cena will ever in his entire lifetime....seriously this coming from a guy that has what, 7 moves he uses over and over again

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Acting is a much more glamorous/leisurely lifestyle than wrestling is, I don't blame him at all.

Definately!

Why put your body on the line to make less money than he is acting. Rock did exactly what he should of he was loved and admired when he was in wrestling, he was extremely entertaining, and he left while a large majority of people still liked him. Why would he come back when hes gone and people still talk about how much they like him.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Undertaker>>>the rock and cena combined times 50 million

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
pfff cena is just trying to taunt rock into a wrestlemaina matchup. Does cena not realise compared to the rocks popularity cenas popularity is comparable to the big boss mans. the rock vs cena at any wrestlemaina would just mean empty seats. either that or the rocks fans would riot should they put cena over.

rather than the rock vs cena id rather see the rock vs stallone in an action movie. lol

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pfff cena is just trying to taunt rock into a wrestlemaina matchup. Does cena not realise compared to the rocks popularity cenas popularity is comparable to the big boss mans. the rock vs cena at any wrestlemaina would just mean empty seats. either that or the rocks fans would riot should they put cena over.

rather than the rock vs cena id rather see the rock vs stallone in an action movie. lol

Um.... Cena already has a match. :uhoh2: I'm pretty sure these comments were shoot.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Stallone would own the shit out of Cena. Even if Stallone was 100 years old, dead for a decade he would win.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think we can sum this all up as:

Cena = fail :tiphat:

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Fact, Chesti:tiphat:

If there has been a single individual that has given nothing back to the true crop of wrestling fans, it's John Cena. He's become a carbon copy of Austin and The Undertaker; talent that's stagnated the ranks and refuses to put others over, despite their declared hatred of such people. Each of them complained about 'big dogs' like that at some point, and yet that's exactly what each of them became.

The Rock made the 'Attitude' era (sorry Austin, and every other lame shock-and-raunch act during that time) and was instrumental in winning the brand war with WCW, a fight the WWE had been losing for some time. Cena has done nothing but get booed at nearly every Wrestlemania event he's forced himself into, as well as bringing the prestige of a few titles and the RAW brand itself to a screeching halt whenever he's around.

'The Prototype' has fed himself his own crap for so long that he now can't distinguish his little world from the rest of reality. Pathetic:no:

P

Pain

VIP
Major Backstage Heat On Cena Over Rock Comments
Date Added: February 29, 2008
Story By: Tim Brown
John Cena got some major heat from veteran wrestlers in the WWE locker room for his negative comments about Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in an interview with The Sun in the UK. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that several people are real upset about Cena's strong words.

"At one point he loved wrestling and wanted to do this all his life. So explain to me why he can't come back. Simply put it's because he wants to be an actor and there's nothing wrong with that." Cena said. "He's very good and very successful. Associating with sports entertainment doesn't do much for his acting career. I get it. Just don't f*** me around and tell me that you love this. That's the only thing that gets me really p***ed off. Our fan base have so much admiration for him, he's got to respect that. He doesn't give anything back."

It's worth noting that these comments were made prior to The Rock agreeing to appear at the 2008 WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony, but The Sun only released them recently.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Um.... Cena already has a match. :uhoh2: I'm pretty sure these comments were shoot.

I know he has a match for this wrestlemania i was thinking hes probably more after a wrestlemania 25 match. :hsughr:

V

vdawg

cenas just jealous cuz rocks movies do way better than cenas lone movie, the marine.