• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PBW vs NBR

which show is BETTER ????

• NBR(no bull radio)

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • PBW(pro bodybuilding weekly)

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
weR4221

weR4221

Which show you think is better and more interesting :2:

shredded08

shredded08

i listen to both but NBR is definitely my favorite...i like how they talk about all aspects of bodybuilding and they dont care to speak their minds on whats happenin in the sport...PBW is just wayyyy too politically correct
the only reason i listen to pbw is b/c i like some of the bodybuilders they have on the show

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Since I have never listened to any, would you guys be kind enough to post links to strems for both ?

mightymouse

mightymouse

NBR by far.

Bob Cicherello is a wanker.

weR4221

weR4221

Well i will joins you on that and say NBR for the truth they say and what i mean is they say it just how it is no lie no cover JUST HOW IT IS . i do listen to PBW soooooooooooooometimes IF they have good guest bcos they follow flex MAG policy and its NOT SAY THE TRUTH ABOUT THE DARK SIDE OF OUR SPORT .

J

jonm8412

Bob has no personality outside bodybuilding. There's always someone at every gym like this. They have no outside interests and cannot have a conversation except for what they are going to train or eat that day. Pathetic, I would rather not talk.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
NBR because dave palumbo and john ramano actually make me laugh, whereas bob cic and squeeky make me puke.