• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New pic of Chris Cook

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Chris Cook is the bodybuilder on the far left.
1i1k5c 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks smaller, he must be off.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is into MMA now....looks good though!

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks small ?

Lol, I think he looks great. Just like I would like to look. Not huge, but big enough :3

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks small ?

Lol, I think he looks great. Just like I would like to look. Not huge, but big enough :3

i didnt say he looks bad, he used to be way bigger, thats it.

R

Ruhlforever

If he wants to make some money $$$$$$$$$$$ for his life in professional wrestling this body is good, but that's a shame that someone who received coverage with Alex Fedorov in Flex Magazine eliminate the previous outstanding condition he displayed during Ironman or NPC, it's a shame, perfect arms, now the average, incredible calves, now not pumped, incredible shoulders now the average and so on, you know, being a bodybuilder is a great sacrifice and a 24/7 career, nutrition, roids and heavy duty training.

Good luck Chris

Pinhead

Pinhead

Compare his calves to the guy on the far right. Some size difference...

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
If he wants to make some money $$$$$$$$$$$ for his life in professional wrestling this body is good, but that's a shame that someone who received coverage with Alex Fedorov in Flex Magazine eliminate the previous outstanding condition he displayed during Ironman or NPC, it's a shame, perfect arms, now the average, incredible calves, now not pumped, incredible shoulders now the average and so on, you know, being a bodybuilder is a great sacrifice and a 24/7 career, nutrition, roids and heavy duty training.

Good luck Chris
MMA. not pro wrestling.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didnt say he looks bad, he used to be way bigger, thats it.

I never said that you said he looked bad :3
You said that he looked small, for me he is pretty big. Just because I have a small build myself. I wasn`t trying to attack you Rob, I have the utmost respect for you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking pretty good actually:xyxthumbs:

Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks great, thanks allot for the picture Daniel.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never said that you said he looked bad :3
You said that he looked small, for me he is pretty big. Just because I have a small build myself. I wasn`t trying to attack you Rob, I have the utmost respect for you.

I didnt know you said what i tried to say when i said that you said what i said because you said what i said but i didnt say what you said....lol i know you didnt try to attack me man,its all good, it was just a tad confusing what i tried to say.

BTW id love looking like he is right now, great build indeed.

R

Ruhlforever

MMA. not pro wrestling.

Mc Cain I'm Barack, jajajaja, have you known if there is a Health issue with Chris???, because Flex was fighting, Marko Savaloinen was in Wrestling and now this guy ????

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mc Cain I'm Barack, jajajaja, have you known if there is a Health issue with Chris???, because Flex was fighting, Marko Savaloinen was in Wrestling and now this guy ????

Dude... do you want some help ?

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is smaller of course, but compared to "normal" people he is still big. He looks healthy too.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder why he just up and decided to quit :e5dunno: He looks good but I thought he was taking time off to improve, not to get into another sport.

P

power

He looks half the size he used to be.