• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

So messed up.

P

Pain

VIP
- Kurt says for the first two years of his daughter’s life, he was gone so much working for WWE that she was calling him Kurt instead of Dad because she thought he was a friend of the family. Kurt says that Dixie Carter and Jeff Jarrett give him a schedule that has let him clean up his life and he feels much better about his health and his family now.

Last edited by a moderator:
onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If I was completely unframiliar with TNA, reading this story would've made me an instant fan.

I'm not the former though, and I thoroughly enjoy most of their current product (switching to two hours only to fill an hour with terrible WWE-esque 'drama' storylines really needs to stop though:angrydude:). The fact that Jarrett's turned himself around in such a huge way professionally is also a cool note to me. The only thing I really disagree with is Kurt's opinion on Trips; has he not watched the WWE over the last three years or so? Has he not seen Cena force himself into every main event he can? HHH is a ring general that has no problem filling a mid-card role (Umaga matches being the most recent; none of their DX stuff was main event) or putting someone over in a main event(the list goes on and on, which is appropriate considering that he's modeled himself after a legend like Flair).

Thank you for the link Pain:)

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i've known my foster dad since day one but never actually refer to him as "dad" i always call him by his name.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope alls the best for him