• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2007 MM Awards - Baddest Motherfucker

The Baddest Mecca Member is...

• Total voters
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
And the nominees are...

• onebigeric
  • Line
  • Hypo
  • Tunen
  • Rocky

Polls close on March 3rd at 3:15pm, EST.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With some of the same noms as the "nicest member" award - we got some major split personality disorders here! :)

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
With some of the same noms as the "nicest member" award - we got some major split personality disorders here! :)
Either that or the people that put in the nominations are retarded. :coolguy:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shameless. :no:

I claimed someone was dead for several days and put someone else in a mental institution for a period of time. :gaygay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I claimed someone was dead for several days and put someone else in a mental institution for a period of time. :gaygay:

ok, that along with the aunty rocky thread did it for me:crymeariver:

you got my vote man:xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP

Did I mention that I threatened to cut someone's throat with that knife that night...the next morning I was worried it was Glex.

:linedrunk:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
:D that gave you a vote :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I voted tunen cuz he looks like he can kill a gang or 2 by looking at his avatar....scary white boy with a 175 kg squat........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky was a close second, but I couldn't not for Line after this.

Skier7363637 said:
When I was younger, me and two other kids pushed a life-skilled student (read: retarded) down a short flight of five steps or so and started spitting on him and yelling "spit pit". Half the other kids came over and started spitting on him as well as he cried and laid there even after the bell rang to enter school."

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would vote for onebigeric, but he is very nice and level headed... so I vote for Line because of the stories below. Get some alcohol in him and he is a crazy bastard. :hide:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hypo prolly. i rekon he could snap and go on a spree at any second.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Rocky, in that I have abso-freakin-lutely no idea on how I ended up in this poll; thank you for the votes though:)

Rocky or Line....Rocky or Line....

Line has a special wallet, so I think I better give it to him. Compile in booze and knives and you have a dangerous equation. Rocky abuses because he cares:gaygay:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Rocky, in that I have abso-freakin-lutely no idea on how I ended up in this poll; thank you for the votes though:)

Rocky or Line....Rocky or Line....

Line has a special wallet, so I think I better give it to him. Compile in booze and knives and you have a dangerous equation. Rocky abuses because he cares:gaygay:

Because your a bad ass in the ring and can whoop all our asses, then take us to jail :keke:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so many people voted line. I just dont know how anyone can vote against a strong jew. :linedrunk:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I threw up in my bed last night :tear:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line you suck at picking nominees at times buddy..