• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

High lats or low lats.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey guys I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out my lat insertions.
-I know I bored you guys to death trying to figure out my biceps and other bodypart insertions, but anyway here's the analysis.
-1.Arms started growing first on me:
-biceps are short, so I'm hoping to peak them out.
-daddy always had massive arms, but the best on him were forearms, even though he has big tricep.
2. calves-guys I hope I don't fall into a bad category, because I'm a white guy with short calves lol.Cries.
3.Delts-I don't have big bones, but I don't have narrow clavicles..just regular delts I would say.
-4. like dad again, my traps grow pretty good.
5. legs are getting bigger, but I'm 5'10 with a shorter torso and a bit longer legs...but the legs are getting big fast..I just need more inner thighs.
6. chest..my chest grows fast..I have a proportion problem, as my left one is bigger than right. I really need more upper chest. My chest isn't completely round, but I don't think it's square, so I don't know.
7. okay, now were to my question. Now that we've analyzed my physique, I'll get to the money. My bodytype is I believe mesomorph. I can gain or lose weight. I have a y frame I believe. I'm just giving y'all this info so you can help me ..
-back..once again, my dad has a very wide ass back.. i think my back is getting really wide, but I cant tell if it's good or bad. I've never really thought about doing lower lats for the past year(started a year ago), so I think they are way underdeveloped. I looked in the mirror to see if I have high or low lats, and my lower lat insertion goes down to almost my love handles lol. Can you guys do this?:
1. Tell me if my genetics are good, please.
2. Tell me if I'm wierd because I'm white with no calves lol
3. Tell me if my lats or low or high based on what I've said.
4. Lastly, tell me if my analyzed bodyparts seem pretty good.

Sorry for this short story, but I need to know if I have good genetics..my daddy home boy says that we do, but he's wierd lol.This is the last post I will annoy you guys about, I promise..guys answer away and thank you much
P.S. There should be a sticky on good muscle insertions for guys bulking like me to be informed on,and maybe even picture examples..thanks agan:tiphat:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this thread is all jokes without pics.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know I don't have the tools to put pics on here.. I've pretty much described my inserts and bodytype, and that i'm white with no calves..I figured maybe yall could do your best..

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude pictures are all that matter !! :3

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why though...If my lats go almost down to my love handles, are they low or high..someone can answer this surely..Creator are you there buddy? lol

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you want a good and honest answer. you need to post a damn picture dude.. what tools do you need? just add the pic in your post from your computer.. you must have one picture.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have never taken pics..I have a cell phone but how the hell can i do that without bluetooth . My laptop doesn't have bluetooth.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have never taken pics..I have a cell phone but how the hell can i do that without bluetooth . My laptop doesn't have bluetooth.

you dont have software that allows you to sync pics from the phone to to your computer? usually requires a USB cable.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok I will download the software for bluetooth..when I reinstalled vista it went away, but the hardware is still there. Ill try and get some picswhen I can..but if someone can answer the calve question and the lat question that would be awesome..you don't need that much info. to answer it.thanks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok I will download the software for bluetooth..when I reinstalled vista it went away, but the hardware is still there. Ill try and get some picswhen I can..but if someone can answer the calve question and the lat question that would be awesome..you don't need that much info. to answer it.thanks

If we don't need that much information to answer it, then why are you even asking? If it's that simple you should know the answer for yourself :e5dunno:

:tiphat:

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha,

SHOW US YOUR LATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i will show u guys all of the aforementioned inserts and see what you think.. but it's gonna take time so i guess this thread can die out aand i'll make a new one. thanks hoes

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf, thats one minute i'll never get back!

who cares what gentics you have, all you do is TRAIN HARD, EAT BIG AND BE YOUR BEST

you cant change the gentic lottery so just roll with it and try and get bigger! and show some pics!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow knight rider its none of your business why I asked that question..only thing that matters is people being polite enough to try and answer it. I already know what you've just stated, but I'm still askin' tha question. Next time you ask a question it wouldn't be very mature to completely flame you would it; I don't think so.

RealDeal2099

RealDeal2099

why though...If my lats go almost down to my love handles, are they low or high..someone can answer this surely..Creator are you there buddy? lol

Probably low. Try this: flex one of your lats as though doing a front relaxed pose or lat spread and use the opposite hand to feel where the muscle insertion ends. When I do this, my lat ends below the bottom of the rib cage. This is a low insertion. A high insertion would meet the side of the body above the lowest rib.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe

Probably low. Try this: flex one of your lats as though doing a front relaxed pose or lat spread and use the opposite hand to feel where the muscle insertion ends. When I do this, my lat ends below the bottom of the rib cage. This is a low insertion. A high insertion would meet the side of the body above the lowest rib.

yea I thinkn they are fairly low I just haven't developed the lower portion due to the ignorance of the higher and lower lats. I just need to focus more on the lower portion(sorta like dennis wolf is doing: he has nice lower, he just needs to develop them more)

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ you cant really do much to focus on upper or lower lats, like you can maybe a little, but the reality is if you have good lower lats they would be evident already and chin ups and pulldown alone would have built them up! im not sure how developed you are, but with most people asking about muscle insertions or developing specific portions of muscle, the answer usually is to get the muscle bigger overall, because you cant know your muscle shape until its pretty big!

Dennis Wolf could do undergrip chins all day long and he wouldnt suddenly grow lower lats! all you can do is get stronger on the basics and you will grow to how your DNA specify's!

i recommend undergrip chins! i personally think they stimulate lat development the best because they place your biceps in their strongest position so they dont fatigue before your lats!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
your genetics sound appropiate for a chess master. give up weights pick up pawns

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop whining about ur genetics and eat and train hard and ull grow, noone here cares anyway as long as u dont post pics of urself...