• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Perfect summer body, need help!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, I'm almost closing up on my routine and since summer is coming around, I wanted to get a "nicer" body. I'm closing in onto my last week of the routine and I wanted to look around for a routine that could maybe cut me down a few fat layers, if any, and get me a nice 6 pack will still building mucles. If there's any routines that you guys followed for pre-summer then please send 'em over. Links are definitely prefered. Thanks again.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Page does not exist with link above.. IMO, I believe that the routine has little to do with, losing fat... It is diet and cardio, just cut back your calories maybe try 42 cal/kg, or 19 cal/lb. Try that and see how that goes for a few weeks, you still have a long time before summer... As far as training try a version of DC, or HITT,

<3Frosty

If you have been training for a while, it will be pretty hard to lean out but still gain mass. That is working in two directions. To gain mass, you need enough calories to make muscle. That means a caloric surplus. But to lean out, you need a caloric deficit.

Newbies can gain muscle and lose fat pretty easy, but when you get beyond your first year of training, cutting usually is just focused on maintaining the mass you have.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you have been training for a while, it will be pretty hard to lean out but still gain mass. That is working in two directions. To gain mass, you need enough calories to make muscle. That means a caloric surplus. But to lean out, you need a caloric deficit.

Newbies can gain muscle and lose fat pretty easy, but when you get beyond your first year of training, cutting usually is just focused on maintaining the mass you have.

Second that. The most improtant factor is your diet. If your diet isnt right you will not lose weight at all or you could lose it too fast which leads to more muscle loss. Imo Cut down the cals slowly and make sure you still get enough protein. Add some cardio if needed but make sure you train heavy to minimize muscle loss.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright thanks buds, I'll just stick to the routine I'm about to conclude on and cut back on cardio and rest intervals and maybe up my cardio time as well. Thanks!