• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

GREAT nutritionist... But

weR4221

weR4221

chad nic and chris aceto had malvin and gustavo NONE of them did what they said he will do so what is that???
chad on MDTV( and u can check it) said thats the best of malvin EVER SEEN and it was one day b4 the show....
Chris wanted gustavo to stop working legs by weights just cardio and we all saw the results SMALL LEGS and 6th place in the ARNOLD even he had good condition.
PS non of the top three work with famous guy .

brizzy03

brizzy03

phil works with hani. who is famous by the way.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These "prep gurus" are just a rip off.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I THINK i can still remember chad nicholls last year having ronnie as MR O winner :_)

but im not really sure if it was last MR O competition

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chad has worked with a lot of different people including Paul Dillet.

Dave Palumbo is supposedly one of the cheapest of the "famous" names out there and his clients always come in good shape as far as I know.

brizzy03

brizzy03

hany rambod has a section in muscular development called "the pro creator". seeing what he's done with phil, i think that qualifies him as a good nutritionist. chad has worked with tons of guys, vic last year to be one....that worked out pretty well.

these guys get a reputation as being some of the best nutritionists in the industry for a reason.

weR4221

weR4221

hany rambod has a section in muscular development called "the pro creator". seeing what he's done with phil, i think that qualifies him as a good nutritionist. chad has worked with tons of guys, vic last year to be one....that worked out pretty well.

these guys get a reputation as being some of the best nutritionists in the industry for a reason.
:tiphat: thnx for explanation

M

Maniak1027

Plus Dex works with Joe McNeil, who is now working with Mark Dugdale. Joe actually used to work with Flex when some considered him his best! Some like to stay under the radar, but do not doubt their abilities. Hany is a really nice and approachable guy, and helped to start the careers of many, including Chris Cook, Bill Wilmore, and as every one knows Phil Heath.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff