• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

I need some cutting help.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well when i came back from Dallas on Nov 1st I weighted about 135 and was hardly hitting the weights. Since then i have been bulking and have managed to get my weight up to 160-164 depending on the time of day. Im just looking for some help and suggestions on cutting back the fat i put on for summer. What supps would you guys recomend to speed up the fat burning and what would you guys recommend as far as my diet goes.... Im not looking to drop a certain number of pounds just looking to lose as much fat as possible over the next 2 months safely without losing the muscle i put on. Also help with cardio suggestions would be great seeing as to how ive done zero since i started my bulk......

faiz

faiz

There is no perfect diet.

Post what you think looks like a good cutting diet and i can help you from there..

But im going to say at 160 your Kcals will be around 1800-2100.

Cardio can be 2-3 days of hit and 2 days of low intensity or 5-6 days of low intensity..

Posting pics will aslo help determine how much weight u need to loose.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for your input bro..... Im not really to sure as far as the diet goes so if you think you have some ideas shoot them my way and i will give them a try and see how things turn out. As far as the pics goes give me a couple days and i will have them up.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whole foods, no processed foods. As far as supps go, if your diet is sound then you shouldn't have to worry about that. Maybe throw some green tea in there along with your multi.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Pal.... How long do you think my cardio sessions should be if done 3-5 days a week?