• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

micheal jacksons skin colour?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how did Micheal Jackson go from being african american, to white almost albino skin colour?
some people say its a skin condition/genetic defect or whatever, and other people say its been some sort of operation to change the colour of his skin
:dunnodude:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Physical appearance
Michael Jackson after being acquitted of child molestation charges on June 13, 2005
Michael Jackson after being acquitted of child molestation charges on June 13, 2005

Jackson's skin was a medium-brown color for the entire duration of his youth, but starting in 1982 his skin gradually became paler. This change became so noticeable that it gained widespread media coverage, with some media outlets claiming that he was bleaching his skin. The structure of his face has changed as well, and several surgeons have speculated that Jackson has undergone multiple nasal surgeries as well as a forehead lift, thinned lips and cheekbone surgery.[200]

Appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show in 1993, Jackson addressed the rumors claiming that the change in his skin color was due to the disease vitiligo.[201] In the interview, Jackson became emotional, saying that: "I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity... I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK? But when people make up stories that I don't want to be what I am it hurts me... It's a problem for me that I can't control."[201] Jackson also responded to tabloid rumors about the amount of plastic surgery he had had done, insisting that he's had "Very, very little. I mean you can count on my two fingers," and furthermore said that "I've never had my cheekbones done, never had my eyes done, never had my lips done and all this stuff, they just go too far."[201] These assertions echoed what Jackson wrote in his 1988 autobiography Moon Walk: that he only had two rhinoplastic surgeries and the surgical creation of a cleft in his chin. In the book, he attributed the noticeable change in the structure of his face to puberty and diet.[202] Despite Jackson's protests, some news sources, particularly tabloid newspapers, have pointedly continued to express skepticism about his claims.[203]

wiki

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Like Serb said. Vitiligo :xyxthumbs:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Serb.
so if its a condition, how come Jannet Jackson dosnt have it as well?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks Serb.
so if its a condition, how come Jannet Jackson dosnt have it as well?

well come on bro.. just because its a genetic disorder does not mean everyone in the family will have it..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
southpark_jackson-1.gif

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are u guys serious?

That child molester bleached himself...and reconstructed his whole face...vigitilo my ass...

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
are u guys serious?

That child molester bleached himself...and reconstructed his whole face...vigitilo my ass...

he really does/did have that skin condition though :e5dunno:

Theres no way I believe he only had 2 operations though :49:

His music still kicks ass btw :spy:

25th Anniversary of Thriller :hsughr:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he really does/did have that skin condition though :e5dunno:

Theres no way I believe he only had 2 operations though :49:

His music still kicks ass btw :spy:

25th Anniversary of Thriller :hsughr:

That is a fact: his songs are really good

But that is no disease and he has surgery every 2 weeks..:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He could of had just 2 operations but multiple procedures during those two operations. And hell ya he new songs on that cd are awesome.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My heart goes out to that poor, poor man and the way he has been mistreated by the press and all the false accusations about his conduct with minors and the surgeries he is alleged to have had throughout the years.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is a walking plastic toy rofls

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:Dance:

Because it's Thriller!...Thriller now!

He calls his kid "Blanket"...:uhoh2:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so, how come i havnt heard about this disease or seen any other cases of it before?
he's like the only person i know with this defect

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
so, how come i havnt heard about this disease or seen any other cases of it before?
he's like the only person i know with this defect

ignorance is bliss.

Im a big fan and its a shame how the media has treated him all these years. His skin pigmentation was changing if anything he might of just tried to further whiten what was already happening.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its not ignorance dude. i really havnt heard of any other cases appart from this.

and yeah, it really is a shame that a peadophile is being soo poorly treated by the media. it really disheartens me that such a morally and ethically correct person is being exposed in such a way.

Kanav

Kanav

How are his kids white?

Not black, not even tanned. Lets not forget the blonde hair too.

I know his music is great and all, but at this point you have to be retarded if you dont see how hes fucked up.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How are his kids white?

Not black, not even tanned. Lets not forget the blonde hair too.

I know his music is great and all, but at this point you have to be retarded if you dont see how hes fucked up.

WERD!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Ive seen cases of Vigilito or whatever you called it.... but the people who had it still had patches of their original skin colour all over their body.