• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hooked on Dolphins

P

Pain

VIP
MARCH 2008
Wednesday - March 5 2008 (Workout 1 & 2)
Wednesday - March 5 2008 (Workout 3)
Thursday - March 6 2008 (Workout 1)
Thursday - March 6 2008 (Workout 2)
Friday - March 7 2008 (Rick Rolled)
Saturday - March 8 2008 ( Rest Day)
Sunday - March 9 2008
Monday - March 10 2008
Tuesday - March 11 2008
Wednesday - March 12 2008 ( Rest Day)
Thursday - March 13 2008
Friday - March 14 2008
Saturday - March 15 2008 (new running shoes :hsughr: )
Sunday - March 16 2008 ( Rest Day)
Monday - March 17 2008 ( Cardio Hell: Attempt 1 - Fail )
Tuesday - March 18 2008 ( Flu )
Wednesday - March 19 2008 ( Flu )
Thursday - March 20 2008 ( Flu )
Friday - March 21 2008 ( Still felt sick but trained anyway )
Saturday - March 22 2008 ( Still not 100% but trained anyway )
Sunday - March 23 2008 ( Rest Day )
Monday - March 24 2008 ( Cardio Hell: Attempt 2 - Victory ) :xyxthumbs:
Tuesday - March 25 2008
Wendesday - March 26 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome!! a log by yoda!!

P

Pain

VIP
Wednesday - March 5 2008

6:30am - 3 mile jog

3:00pm - Billy Blanks Boot Camp Training(60 minutes)

The boot camp training dvd is awsome. I'd check it out if you want a good home work out. It comes with 3 DVDs, 35 minute ab workout, 60 minute basic training and 60 minute ultimate training. Also comes with rubber bands to make it harder.

I still have one more work out to do today which is with the weights. Will post that up later today. Don't expect crazy weights.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Welcome to the logs Pain :hsughr:
Glad you decided to finally start one :xyxthumbs:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I'm gone, Tech & Line will be calling all the shots.

Anyone know where to get a good ECA stack from a uk retailer?

you can get caffeine/aspirin anywhere.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome pain, I wanted to join the military as it would great for my career path but with my nation, well our people running the system are idiots. Keep us up dated.

P

Pain

VIP
I'll doing a 3 mile/5km run for charity on the 8th of April. Lines birthday is on the 8th, so I'm dedicating the run to my admin brother. :gaygay:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see a log up Pain! I'll be following this.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are we going to do without you for 32 weeks :crymeariver::crymeariver:
tech and line taking full control? :uhoh2::uhoh2:

goodluck with the training though, hope you make it through:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
P

Pain

VIP
what are we going to do without you for 32 weeks :crymeariver::crymeariver:
tech and line taking full control? :uhoh2::uhoh2:

goodluck with the training though, hope you make it through:tiphat:

After the 32 weeks its off to Afghanistan.

Some of the training I'll be doing in the marines.

The Commando Course

The culmination of training is a period known as the Commando Course. Following the Royal Marines taking on responsibility for the Commando Role with the disbandment of the Army Commandos at the end of World War II, all Royal Marines, except those in the Royal Marines Band Service, complete the Commando course as part of their training (see below). Key aspects of the course include climbing and ropework techniques, patrolling, and amphibious operations.

This intense phase ends with a series of tests which have remained virtually unchanged since World War II. Again, these tests are done with a "fighting order" of 32 lb (14.5kg) of equipment.

The commando tests are taken on consecutive days; they include;

* A nine-mile (14.5 km) speed march, carrying full fighting order, to be completed in 90 minutes; the pace is thus 10 minutes per mile (6 min/km or 6 mph).

* The Endurance course is a six mile, (9.65 km), course across rough terrain at Woodbury Common near Lympstone, which includes tunnels, pipes, wading pools, and an underwater culvert. The course ends with a four-mile (6 km) run back to CTCRM. Followed by a marksmanship test, where the recruit must hit 6 out of 10 shots at a target representing a fig. 11 target at 200 m. To be completed in 73 minutes (71 minutes for Royal Marine officers), these times were recently increased by one minute as the route of the course was altered. The Course ends at the 25m range where the recruit must then put at least 6 out of 10 shots on target without cleaning their weapon.

* The Tarzan Assault Course. This is an assault course combined with an aerial confidence test. It starts with a death slide and ends with a rope climb up a thirty foot vertical wall. It must be completed with full fighting order in 13 minutes, 12 minutes for Royal Marine officers. The Potential Officers Course also includes confidence tests from the Tarzan Assault Course, although not with equipment.

* The Thirty miler. This is a 30 mile (48 km) march across Dartmoor, wearing fighting order, and additional safety equipment. It must be completed in 8 hours for recruits and 7 hours for Royal Marine officers, who must also navigate the route themselves, rather than following a DS with the rest of a syndicate and carry their own equipment.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn pain...seems like a lot of hard work! but i know u can do it!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so what happens if/when you fail? Will you just be part of the Royal Navy or something? What will your job then be?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks crazy.Stay strong and train hard.

P

Pain

VIP
Damn pain...seems like a lot of hard work! but i know u can do it!!

Thanks. I'm trying to get my edurance up to scratch right now, weight training is still important but I'm more focused on conditioning more than anything.

The 4 mile run with 35lbs round the waist is going to be brutal. Some pass out doing this. :ughnoes:

P

Pain

VIP
so what happens if/when you fail? Will you just be part of the Royal Navy or something? What will your job then be?

I don't plan on giving in but if I were to get injured during the training, then It's back home. They don't allow you to train if you're injured.

P

Pain

VIP
Heres the marines circuit training.

The Billy Blanks boot camp training DVD is basically the same thing but with extra resistance using the rubber bands.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't plan on giving in but if I were to get injured during the training, then It's back home. They don't allow you to train if you're injured.

you still didn't answer my question.

If you FAIL, what will your job be then? You'll be part of the Navy then correct?

Also, if you get injured arent you under contract and you recover in their military hospital until you are good to go then your out to duty.

btw, even if you don't give in, if they see that your a weak link I'm sure they'd drop you like a fat kid would drop a carrot.