• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Strecth Marks (Bulking)

MrThinker

MrThinker

Within a year and a half I have drop and gain weight and along with my new mass gain I have gain stretch marks mainly around the Chest, Legs, Back etc but my side chest stretch mark really stand out when I'm wearing a T-Shirt .

Could you guys recommend something for me? I just purchase myself some Coco butter cream but if you guys could recommend anything you have used in the pass I would really appreciate.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shea butter. Does better for prevention than treatment but it would probably help you to see some improvements.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I don't know either, I've been getting stretch marks and I don't know why? Is there any way to help prevent them other than creams?

C

cannonball33

Can't prevent them entirely, but they do fade over time -- gradually, however.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I don't know either, I've been getting stretch marks and I don't know why? Is there any way to help prevent them other than creams?

Stop bodybuilding :dunnodude: No there really isnt any other way to prevent them if you want to get big! You are pushing the body.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stretch marks are mostly genetics, but getting a tan would certaily help hide the colour.

MrThinker

MrThinker

Thank Guys

The Butter treatments (Coco/Shea) are too greasy there got to be some old home remedies to fade away stretch mark. Ladies???

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as previously mentioned, cocoa better, vitamin e, those will help prevent new ones from coming in, although its not guaranteed. Tanning seems to help hide mine a little, otherwise they will fade a little bit with time and not be AS noticable.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to have them from being overweight (around my waist). In about 2 or three years they faded and turned silvery. They're hard to see. I've got some nasty ones around my armpits and a couple of on my inner thighs.

Now I take them in stride. Vitamin E and Shea butter are the way to go as far as prevention. Like others have said tanning is good for helping the already present ones.

R

ruthiemax

there are some creams on the market, but what i tried is the palmer's cocoa cream. results may vary, as they say, though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrThinker

MrThinker

From my first post within this thread which was about a week ago I begin using Natural Cocoa Butter directly on the stretch marks, The discoloration of the stretch marks has fade away but the stretch mark scars are still viewable.