• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Qst About MuscleTech

weR4221

weR4221

DOES MuscleTech STUFF work??? all i head is NO NOP NOT AT ALL so i think is true they dont work BUT LET ME ASK YOU THIS..
Why no body in american no pharmaceutical companies or even the government sue HUSSELTECH for lies and fraud?:confused:
ALL the money they are making now by putting jay cutlers image and others for sell I THINK should go to other companies that make GH and test and clumb that makes all these pro look like how they are TODAY

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure, some of the products from MT do work. However, not nearly as good as the company claims and with the amount of money you have to drop for a tub of this or a tub of that you're better off saving it for some food.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Sure, some of the products from MT do work. However, not nearly as good as the company claims and with the amount of money you have to drop for a tub of this or a tub of that you're better off saving it for some food.

+1

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As stated above, yeah, it does work, but truly a lot of their products are just expensive Kool-Aid powder.

weR4221

weR4221

But wht makes it work is the creatine that they use in almost every product so it make you feel different BUT STILL NOT WAHT THEY SAY ON THE ARTICLES

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So...you knew the anwser to the question, yet you asked it anyway just to see what we had to say so that you could provide a different anwser?

I don't see the point to this thread.

weR4221

weR4221

So...you knew the anwser to the question, yet you asked it anyway just to see what we had to say so that you could provide a different anwser?

Bcos if you readmy qstyou will understand that you dont know that my last post has nothing to do with my qst.

weR4221

weR4221

Why no body in american no pharmaceutical companies or even the government sue HUSSELTECH for lies and fraud?:food-snacking:

P

perfectzero

Why no body in american no pharmaceutical companies or even the government sue HUSSELTECH for lies and fraud?:food-snacking:

There's not much that can really be done. Proving that it is false is very difficult. Their products are fine, just over priced.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here is why..... supplements are not FDA approved. Because of this supplement companies can claim whatever it is that they would like to claim and get away with it. What they say is in the product may actually not be in the product. This is why its always safer to go with the tried and trusted supplement companies.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*** I believe there are a couple small companies that are FDA approved. One I know of that is fda approved is called advocare. Yet they are more like pyramid scheme because they offer people to sale their product.