• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trenbolone dosages

U

umegghiu973

im going to be gettin trenbolone soon and im thinkin bout doin 2ml/week, i just want to know if thats an ok dosage, i will be stackin it with andropen 275 which i am taking 2ml/week of also. get back to me guys , appreciate it

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The acetate ester is a very short-chain ester attached to the trenbolone molecule. It has an active life of 2-3 days but to keep blood levels of trenbolone elevated and steady, daily injections are often recommended. I recommend doses of 50-100 mg daily :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ok mr. science he's just asking for simple advice :hsughr:. you say your going to use 2ml a week but that doesn't tell us a thing about how much mg of tren your going to be on weekly. dosages vary and that is important in knowing how much gear you are on. if that was a typo than no biggie. but if your gonna shoot 2ml and not understand what that means in mg than you have more research to do and aren't ready to cycle. but around 400-600mg/week is plenty for someone who has never used it before

Zomb131

Zomb131

starting dose is 300mg/week of Tren Ace. Tren is best pinned ED.

U

umegghiu973

its 200mg/ml and its gonna be tren enanthate so do i still have to inject ED?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

For a novice user 400mg trenbolone enanthate per week and PCT starting 2 weeks after last injections. For an advance or experienced user 500-750mg a week. The enanthate ester and other similar esters of trenbolone can be injected twice per week.
It is often recommended first-time users of trenbolone to use the faster acting acetate in case the side effects become too much for you, so you can then come off of the steroid very quickly and it is out of your system much quicker than, for example, the enanthate ester.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

400mg/week will do wonders.. you could go up to 600mg but i would stick with 400mg/week.. shoot every 3.5 days because its an enanthate, half life is appro 10.5 days.. i shoot 200mg monday morning and 200mg thursday night, this will keep the blood levels steady.. if your stuff is any good like mine.. you'll completely love it.

Zomb131

Zomb131

THis going to be your first time running tren? If so i'd get some tren ace. Some guys get bad sides from tren. But if your going to run it, 400mg/week is good. Remember the cabergoline. Oh yeah...since it's and enan ester 2x a week is fine.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you or anyone else feel the need to tell him the same thing I just told him below?? Just to put your two cents in? If you are not going to add anything different then what is the point?

I

ironaddict

as has ben mentioned above, for a first time 400mg tren is plenty mate, gl

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff