• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 05 vs 08

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Im a Heath fan., but when I looked closer on these pics from getbig I start to think the difference in his face is disturbing and other things aswell
What do you guys think?

14y1m3n-1.jpg

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
still looks the same (face) just way bigger in size :coolguy:

still can't believe, that he is just working out since 5-6 years :ugh:

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't see anything wrong wit his face at all. Or anything else for that matter.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
could u explain what u mean with disturbing difference in his face?:dunnodude:

i think phil is just greatly improved in every way, alittle bit wider waist maybe, but all the other mass more then makes up for it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Face looks the same, just a different angle. Only thing different are the amazing improvements he has made since then. :2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya Hes gotten bigger but kept the streamlined waist...looks awesome to me. Nothing different with his face except the fact he has an evil grin :D

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I saw these pics on getbig :)uhoh2:) and I agreed with some of the comments in there.
I think his face is wider then before, and that his forehead looks bigger.
His waist is still small, but looking at pics I think Phils waist was the widest in the top 3 at Arnold Classic. Before you start to argue have a look for yourself :xyxthumbs:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe its just the angle, but his dome does look bigger.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing wrong with his face it's just an angle. :linedrunk:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The angle of the pic is to blame for is forehead looking bigger.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw these pics on getbig :)uhoh2:) and I agreed with some of the comments in there.
I think his face is wider then before, and that his forehead looks bigger.
His waist is still small, but looking at pics I think Phils waist was the widest in the top 3 at Arnold Classic. Before you start to argue have a look for yourself :xyxthumbs:

if thats the case, so what? we all know by now what pros have to do to reach the top of this sport, GH and insulin has come to stay, lets just appreciate phils physique, cuz he still is one of the most aestethic guys out there. personally i think he SHOULD play the mass game, hes got a structure and a waist that lets him get away with it. let the kid grow:xyxthumbs:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can tell a slight difference in the waist. Leg difference is amazing.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
if thats the case, so what? we all know by now what pros have to do to reach the top of this sport, GH and insulin has come to stay, lets just appreciate phils physique, cuz he still is one of the most aestethic guys out there. personally i think he SHOULD play the mass game, hes got a structure and a waist that lets him get away with it. let the kid grow:xyxthumbs:

Absolutely! I can see phil compete at 245-250lbs, But I still "like" the slimmer waist over more size