• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clen & Thyroid System

bangbang

bangbang

In regards to clen, how do you guys feel about its effectiveness and its impact on the thyroid system?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe your referring to T3/cytomel? because clen has nothing to do with your thyroid.

bangbang

bangbang

Hmmm.. thanks Serb, I'll look more into that.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Clenbuterol will increase thyroid output but only while your using it. Post cycle your natural conversion of T4 to T3 will be reduced hence why you could put weight back on if your thyroid slows down too much. Using Taurine 5-10g a day will help increase T4 to T3 conversion producing less of a rebound effect.

bangbang

bangbang

Clenbuterol will increase thyroid output but only while your using it. Post cycle your natural conversion of T4 to T3 will be reduced hence why you could put weight back on if your thyroid slows down too much. Using Taurine 5-10g a day will help increase T4 to T3 conversion producing less of a rebound effect.
Metal, do you mean 5-10g of Taurine a day only after the final day of using Clen or would you use it during as well?

MetalMX

MetalMX

I mean everyday while your on clen! and possibly a few days after your off as well. This stuff will cramp you up hard from the taurine depletion it can ruin your workouts. You never know how you'll react though but its best to use Taurine with Clen in my experience, when i didn't use Taurine the weight would rebound back very quickly not to mention i couldn't handle any decent weight with the cramps in my forearms ouch! when i did use it didn't notice any rebound effect or cramping.

bangbang

bangbang

I mean everyday while your on clen! and possibly a few days after your off as well. This stuff will cramp you up hard from the taurine depletion it can ruin your workouts. You never know how you'll react though but its best to use Taurine with Clen in my experience, when i didn't use Taurine the weight would rebound back very quickly not to mention i couldn't handle any decent weight with the cramps in my forearms ouch! when i did use it didn't notice any rebound effect or cramping.
Awesome, thanks for the info Metal.

MetalMX

MetalMX

No Problem Dude, happy to help :coolguy:

L

lifterjaydawg

never had any problems while on Clen, its always worked well for me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

cartman229

The taurine will definitely help with the cramps.

W

wickedgrip

first of all, how long have you been using it? it could really help us help you more, if you have been using it for a while and suddenly stopped, check for hypothyroidsm, aka decreased T3 activity, such things as slow mentation, low BT, thinning hair. When the Anterior Petuitary's regulatory releasing hormones are inhibited because you are already supplying the hormone, it tends to stay inhibited therefore not making its own hormone anymore, you might experience all of the symptoms I mentioned in the beginning. I dont believe the thyroid should be messed with at all it targets all the hormones in the body and controls the ratio of oxygen to glucose inside your cells aka (Metabolic Rate) I cant help you anyfurther because I need more info.

C

charliemurphy9

Taurine is a must have for clen. Drink a lot of water as well. That will also help with the cramps.