• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is this true?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now I know lots of bodybuilders do drugs, all in the IFBB in fact, but is this really true about Big Vic?

March 11th, 2008, 06:46 PM #14
desibaba
Made Member
Victor isnt just an ex con.He is an ESCTACY dealer.Its okay to sell steroids if you dont sell rec drugs lol
-That was on MD forums. why the fuck would he do that. I mean he's making plenty off of bb, and he is already probably dealing roids, plus he has kids..man respect went a little down just now. Hope it's a rumor.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now I know lots of bodybuilders do drugs, all in the IFBB in fact, but is this really true about Big Vic?

desibaba
Made Member
Victor isnt just an ex con.He is an ESCTACY dealer.Its okay to sell steroids if you dont sell rec drugs lol
-That was on MD forums. why the fuck would he do that. I mean he's making plenty off of bb, and he is already probably dealing roids, plus he has kids..man respect went a little down just now. Hope it's a rumor.

Most of them do bro. :e5dunno: It's just a fact of life in bodybuilding, they do not make much from shows unless they consistently place or from their day jobs. So many turn to doing and selling steroids and recreational drugs.
For example:
- I have personally seen Art Atwood doing ecstasy at a club in Dallas.
- Dexter Jackson does coke all the time, I have spoken to a professional bodybuilder (who's name will be withheld) who saw him doing it backstage at the Mr. O. It's one of his secrets to "drying up".
- Dennis "The Menace" James has been arrested for selling ecstasy in Thailand recently.
- I am buddies with a guy who knows Chris Cormier very well, and he has so many recreational drug problems it isn't even funny: Nubain, coke, meth, ecstasy, etc.
- Markus Haley is known by many to be a huge dealer in narcotics whether it be steroids or recreational.

Those are just to name a few, they are people, and some of those that resort to selling do it because they fall on desperate time.. or they just do not want to get a real job and want to train and eat all day :49:

bangbang

bangbang

Most of them do bro. :e5dunno: It's just a fact of life in bodybuilding, they do not make much from shows unless they consistently place or from their day jobs. So many turn to doing and selling steroids and recreational drugs.
For example:
- Dexter Jackson does coke all the time, I have spoken to a professional bodybuilder (who's name will be withheld) who saw him doing it backstage at the Mr. O. It's one of his secrets to "drying up".
- Dennis "The Menace" James has been arrested for selling ecstasy in Thailand recently.
- I am buddies with a guy who knows Chris Cormier very well, and he has so many recreational drug problems it isn't even funny: Nubain, coke, meth, ecstasy, etc.
- Markus Haley is known by many to be a huge dealer in narcotics whether it be steroids or recreational.

Those are just to name a few, they are people, and some of those that resort to selling do it because they fall on desperate time.. or they just do not want to get a real job and want to train and eat all day :49:
Wow, that's a lot of sad stuff to read.. :ugh:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Note to self if i want to go pro start selling drugs :spy:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

desibaba
Made Member
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger personally congratulated the massive, chiseled winner of his signature Arnold Classic bodybuilding competition in Ohio on Saturday and stood by as Victor Martinez was presented with a $130,000 first-place check, a spectacular trophy, a luxury Swiss watch and an "Arnold Classic" jacket.

Just days before, the name of the 34-year-old "Dominican Dominator" -- who was caught selling steroids to a New York City undercover police officer in 2004 -- appeared in published reports in New York about a major multistate investigation of steroid use related to the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

B

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
man that's just pathetic that these guys fucking deal recreational shiton top of roids. they shouldn't even be dealing roids. if i have a endoresement contract, a family, and i'm one of the top tier pros, i'm not dealing ANYTHING because you can lose everything off of one foul up. these guys are fucking retards and wouldn't be anything without there genetics

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For example:

Well said Braaq. Too many people pussy foot around this issue. Glad someone just tells it like it is.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a bad rep for the sport but sad enough its the truth

weR4221

weR4221

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger personally congratulated the massive, chiseled winner of his signature Arnold Classic bodybuilding competition in Ohio on Saturday and stood by as Victor Martinez was presented with a $130,000 first-place check, a spectacular trophy, a luxury Swiss watch and an "Arnold Classic" jacket.

Just days before, the name of the 34-year-old "Dominican Dominator" -- who was caught selling steroids to a New York City undercover police officer in 2004 -- appeared in published reports in New York about a major multistate investigation of steroid use related to the Bay Area Laboratory Co-Operative.

B

typical american YAMAGISHI was caught in the state of california which is ARNOLD IS THE GOVERNOR because he had ROIDES with him and Yet he come every year at the ASC to give all this gift to A DRUG USER (to not say drug addict ).It make no sense the LAW in the country forbid the use of steroids and the GOV of one of this country states encourage the users WHAT CONTRADICTORY :e5dunno:.
its like these BUNCH of IDOITS that goes to REHAB and they call them CELEBRITIES they get more and more fan(specially teens) not because of their performances BUT because they are JUNKIES AND DRUG ADDICT and yet the GOV say OH WE HAVE TO PROTECT teens from DRUGS oh yeah well you are making this JUNKIES look like heros.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
man that's just pathetic that these guys fucking deal recreational shiton top of roids. they shouldn't even be dealing roids. if i have a endoresement contract, a family, and i'm one of the top tier pros, i'm not dealing ANYTHING because you can lose everything off of one foul up. these guys are fucking retards and wouldn't be anything without there genetics

And they would be "nothing" with out the dealing...most pros and amateur dont have much money to talk about....just look at Kai greene...how he lived and how he lives. Sure the roids costs some money, but only the higher ranked pros can live on the money they get from bodybuilding alone.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if the pros need to sell this stuff to get there own roids

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG that sounds pretty sad.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most pros spend more than they make off of contests just on their contest preps. Unless you are placing high and making more than $10k you are spending anywhere from $4k-$7k for contest prep and other expenses just for that contest. You can see how you have to resort to certain things to make money.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bodybuilding is a weird sport.. im almost starting to phase out the lifestyle to be quite honest.. not because of stories like this, i already knew all of this.. but the more i get into it, the more i realize how messed up it truly is.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bodybuilding is a weird sport.. im almost starting to phase out the lifestyle to be quite honest.. not because of stories like this, i already knew all of this.. but the more i get into it, the more i realize how messed up it truly is.

K now thats just depressing, lol.:disgust:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is sad to see where the sport is going. Many athletes not only sell drugs but are involved in gay for pay :gaygay:. I am not saying there is anything wrong with this but the image it might send to the young kids who look up to them is not good... I hear Nubian is a bad mofo.. I would doubt that Coleman and Cutler are involved in selling, but these guys make millions a year.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coleman didn't need to sell drugs he was a cop :).

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

care to elaborate?:dunnodude:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Good point, that is another topic.. I wonder how Coleman was able to use AAS while on the police force? I live about 20 min from him and I never hear of steroids for sale in my area...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^

Good point, that is another topic.. I wonder how Coleman was able to use AAS while on the police force? I live about 20 min from him and I never hear of steroids for sale in my area...

probably got a doc to help him out:coolguy:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depressing, but not much of a surprise.