• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

HGH Fragment 177-191

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have read on the net about HGH fragment 177-191. I was curious if any of you have tired this?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My buddy bought a few Mg's of it. He liked it for the price. No offense but I don't think you should take it. There is not enough research on it. Stick to the basics if your going to take anything. The compounds that have decades of research behind them. Just my outlook on it. Also its was mostly fat loss, IIRC and thats really just it.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wasn't looking to take it, I was just curious about the chemical. From what I've read they have isolated the fat burning fragment of HGH and made this???

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wasn't looking to take it, I was just curious about the chemical. From what I've read they have isolated the fat burning fragment of HGH and made this???

Ya, thats what I gather from researching it too. My buddy did tighten up all around so I would have to say it works.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting I also read that it may be passed by the FDA as a legal substance?? Just from what I've read it seems like an amazing fat burner. It claims not to mess with Gh levels or the Insulin levels as well. What mcg did your friend take? I hear 200mcg is what most people are using and see results in 4 weeks..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Interesting I also read that it may be passed by the FDA as a legal substance?? Just from what I've read it seems like an amazing fat burner. It claims not to mess with Gh levels or the Insulin levels as well. What mcg did your friend take? I hear 200mcg is what most people are using and see results in 4 weeks..

I think that is what he took but I can ask him later today to confirm it. I think he bought 4mgs and took 2mgs spaced about 2 months apart. He liked the results and he is thinking about buying some more. He just wishes he could get his hands on some real GH that wouldn't put him in the poor house. I guess most do.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to ask so many questions but I can't seem to figure out how many iu's that would be per day..

C

charliemurphy9

I have heard some people had good results with the peptide fragment, but i'll spend half the price and get clen and t3.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MJ didn't you ask me this on BBD???

rec dose would be 200mcg pre-wo and 100-200mcg before bed

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no sir I haven't posted on there in a while.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry to ask so many questions but I can't seem to figure out how many iu's that would be per day..

IU's would be determined by how much solution you put in with how many mg's of powder.

IU is like Ml's they are just a measurement of volume of the liquid itself NOT a measurement of the drug you are using. :xyxthumbs: Just going to clear that up. Well if you understand my babbling.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sure do, I finally got off my ass and did the research my self. Thank you though for the reply.

So here is another thought why wouldn't someone my age (20) use something like IGF-1, or HGH in order to increase new muscle cells or satellite cells.. If it increases the number you have and then allows you more cells that will later grow why not?

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
BUMB... BUMP i know it hasn't been a while but maybe someone will see my SOS

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anyone?? SOS

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a good question, the only answer that would deter you would that your body make enough IGF or GH on its own right now. Wait till your older. However, that answer isn't good enough for me. I would like to hear anything that anyone else has to say. I always had this train of thought. IGF or GH first to have hyperplasia and then use steroids to blow up those cells that you are creating. The only down side would be that they are ideally together. They have a synergistic effect. So that might make you want to wait till you get old enough for gear so you can take both. But sorry I don't have a better answer. Just read up on both IGF and GH. They have good and bad effects on your body, so inform yourself.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Growth hormone levels at 20 are already pretty high. IGF-1 and HGH have a lot of negative sides. You will increase the number of cells and you will grow, but I think HGH should come after experienced AAS use IMO.

EDIT: Big beat me to it.

The only reason I think someone should do AAS first is because the sides that come from HGH and IGF-1 can be worse from what I understand. Messing with the body's natural insulin levels isnt a minor thing.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Would 4 i.u.'s a day really interfere that much? I highly doubt that sides would be very high if ran for 6 months or so. I highly doubt that I would goes anyone abnormal bone growth since my growth plates are not closed yet. I have also read that using GH in the morning after waking up will not interfere with insulin levels??? Could be off on that one..

Well again this is my two cents if I am wrong on any part, please correct me..

MetalMX

MetalMX

So 200mg pre-work and 100-200mg before bed so 400mg a day.

So how long would a cycle of this stuff be? and how much would you need for a cycle?

Im interested in using this with my test/tren cycle right now.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So 200mg pre-work and 100-200mg before bed so 400mg a day.

So how long would a cycle of this stuff be? and how much would you need for a cycle?

Im interested in using this with my test/tren cycle right now.

IF you are talking about IGF-1 R3 then that is way too much. I took 50mgs twice a day and you can feel it. I loved it. Read around, I am thinking about getting some and doing what Dave Palumbo suggests at EOD injections. His explanation makes sense.